More Than 9 Tabs Of Levels
I agree; it's a problem that the search tab can only display 54 of a user's levels per search query.

I can edit the search_levels.php script to return the number of pages to the client so it displays correctly. Then, detection would be added to the client to make the page numbers disappear/change depending on if there's more or less than/equal to one page. Editing the client to display a custom number of Campaign pages wasn't all that difficult, so I don't imagine this should be.

So the end result would be:
- Clicking the search tab without a prior search shows no pages
- Returning data from search_levels.php would show the number of total pages
- If that number is less than or equal to one or data isn't found for the search query, don't show page nav
- If the number of pages is greater than one, show the number of pages on the page nav (with a maximum number of pages able to be displayed on the client for formatting purposes or an arrow of some kind that lets the user select pages above nine)

Edit: I've been thinking about this a bit more, and I think probably adding a ".." option after "9" would be the best. The client would then fill in the total number of pages and give you a box to type the desired page number.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj, Northadox

Messages In This Thread
More Than 9 Tabs Of Levels - by Camer the Dragon - 8th May 2019, 10:31 AM
RE: More Than 9 Tabs Of Levels - by bls1999 - 8th May 2019, 2:31 PM
RE: More Than 9 Tabs Of Levels - by Camer the Dragon - 29th November 2019, 11:27 PM
More pages in level search - by SamWhop8 - 23rd March 2022, 11:46 PM
RE: More pages in level search - by Camer the Dragon - 25th March 2022, 8:53 PM
RE: More pages in level search - by Different - 31st March 2022, 3:50 AM
RE: More pages in level search - by SamWhop8 - 31st March 2022, 9:09 AM