More Than 9 Tabs Of Levels
Hi everyone,

Apologies if this has been suggested. As a kid, I used to absolutely spew out levels, and I'm certain I have more than 18 pages of them uploaded. 

Unfortunately, the pages of levels only seem to go up to 9, so sorting by Date Ascending or Date Descending to see the first and last 9 pages is all I can do. This means the only way to see levels in the middle pages is if I sort by a different parameter and hope to spot them there.

I would love to do a huge tour of all my levels for nostalgia's sake, preferably in chronological order, so it would be awesome if maybe there was a "see all pages" button at the bottom right. Maybe it could open up like a calendar-ish sort of window where you can click on any number to navigate to that page.

Thanks for reading. 
You guys are awesome keeping this game alive like this. I feel like I'm opening a time capsule.

-SW8
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SamWhop8 For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Adulock77, Battlealvin2009, bebok, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Dan-83, David, Eternal, Magniloquent, Mia, Shane1334, tadtad

Messages In This Thread
More Than 9 Tabs Of Levels - by Camer the Dragon - 8th May 2019, 10:31 AM
RE: More Than 9 Tabs Of Levels - by bls1999 - 8th May 2019, 2:31 PM
RE: More Than 9 Tabs Of Levels - by Camer the Dragon - 29th November 2019, 11:27 PM
More pages in level search - by SamWhop8 - 23rd March 2022, 11:46 PM
RE: More pages in level search - by Camer the Dragon - 25th March 2022, 8:53 PM
RE: More pages in level search - by Different - 31st March 2022, 3:50 AM
RE: More pages in level search - by SamWhop8 - 31st March 2022, 9:09 AM