finals szn
It's hitting me hard... I have three essays to write/revise, a term paper to write, and a final. I've told myself I won't go home until I have it all finished... I'm hoping that'll be before Wednesday of next week.

I'll be able to start working on PR2 v155 as soon as I'm home (aiming for Thursday). It's gonna be a biiiiigggg update. I'm excited to start working on it! Beta Testers will be able to get their hands on it sometime within the range of 2 weeks to a month after I start.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Alex.L, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj, Northadox, Shane1334, Zelante
Sweeeet!!!! Can't wait for this update. Bow btw good luck on the finals
(19th May 2019, 4:04 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: Sweeeet!!!! Can't wait for this update. Bow btw good luck on the finals

thank youuu
I'm gonna need it ?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
goodluck Ben!
gl ???
á
We all need good luck on exams, go Ben!