Competition 2- Click Me!
Competition 2 Results- Click Me!
Competition 3- Click Me!
Competition 3 Results- Click Me!
Competition 4- Click Me!
Competition 4 Results- Click Me!
Secret Power Used!- Click Me!
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj, JEEJAYEM, Kursed, Lego-man945, Mr.Dux, Stxtics
So excited! Can’t wait to play ?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Kursed For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
[Image: dayman-gif-9.gif]
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
Awesome, can't wait.

Also just thought I'd suggest for listing users you can @ the user and it will automatically make their name clickable to go to their profile. For users with spaces in their name surround the name after the @ with ".
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
Can't wait!!! Big Grin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
I just might be there at the starting ceremony. As much as I love twists and being thrown in, I wanna see this take off the ground (especially knowing who’s in the woodworks)

Schedule’s crazy so I may not able to give this 110%, but I know my 70% is already more than enough to smack some fellow brothers Wink

Count me in chief, let’s get this beauty in the air
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Dux For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Resarekt
pog
life can be cut short. try to enjoy it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Bowl For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Resarekt
So close!
Welcome one welcome all to Big Brother: Trials and Temptations! Before I go ahead and post the first competition, I think it is a good time to lay down some rules I will be following for this game.

RULES:

1. Any rules that are meant to followed on Jiggmin2 are to be followed while a part of this competition. Any rule break is up to the mod team's discretion but if you are banned from the forum, you are evicted from Big Brother.

2. This game is meant for people who know they will be active. Anyone who does not at least log in and participate in some way in a 7 day window will be Evicted from Big Brother. 

3. Don't be a jerk. If it is heard that you are being rude to another houseguest for whatever reason, you will automatically be put on the block for eviction. If you are not eliminated and are still being a pest, I reserve the right to evict you from Big Brother.

4. Have fun and play hard! And may the best houseguest win!

5. Under absolutely NO circumstances can the HOH post for an ally in the competition following a win in the prior competition.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Mr.Dux
Also, since I know we have some new players, I figure a little guide on the game and a lingo helper will be super beneficial for helping them get acquainted with the game setting. So, without further ado:

BIG BROTHER OVERVIEW:
  • Big Brother is a game that will put your mind to the test, as it requires skill, strategy, determination, and deception to be a force to be reckoned with. All I am going to say is be extremely vigilant and make sure to read every competition post to its fullest to understand as much as you can.

•  There will be games of skill (like puzzles, pr2 challenges, and even some quizzes), games of strategy (Hot Potato and Doors are some past examples), and games of endurance (post-a-thons, goal posting, and other posting oriented competitions) that will ensure you use all of those skills. My tip here is to know when you need to go all out, and know when you can hold up a little. But again, sleep with one eye open, so to speak, as the goal of Big Brother is not to make nice with everyone, but to win.
Now, about that BB lingo...

LINGO OF BIG BROTHER:
  •  Alliance: A grouping of houseguests who rely on each other for various advantages.
  •  Head of Household (HOH): They are the winners of the competitions. They can, as the winners of the competition, nominate two houseguests for eviction. The house then votes (majority leaves style) on who should be evicted. As HOH, they cannot vote (unless in a tie) and they cannot compete in the next competition.
  • Nominees: They are the ones put on the block for eviction, courtesy of the HOH. All they can really do while on the block is to try to convince the other houseguests to let them stay...in any way they can.
  • Jury: At around the halfway point in Big Brother, a Juror's House will be created. After that point, any houseguests evicted will become the Jury (until the final 2). The job of the jury is to vote on who wins. They watch the play of the houseguests remaining. Also, for the final 2, they are to ask questions based on the play of the remaining houseguests as well as anything else that is on their mind that will help formulate a vote for who shall win. When they all have a vote, the votes are revealed and whoever is voted for the most by Jury wins Big Brother. 

That is about all I have for y'all lingo and tip wise. I would make sure to read EVERY bit of this and to read it thoroughly (this goes for you veterans, too). Anyways, I'm am going to be posting the first competition in about an hour, so be ready!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Fresh Cookies, gemj, JEEJAYEM, Kursed, Mr.Dux
COMPETITION 1: NOW WATCH ME SPAM, WATCH ME POSTIN' (postathon)

[Image: wGUdTC5.jpg]

The goal of this competition is honestly super simple. Whoever posts the most posts wins the competition! The winner of the competition will be crowned Head of Household (or HOH for short) and will be able to nominate two houseguests for eviction!

Rules:
  1. You can only post once every thirty (30) seconds (INCLUDING mods). There is a post limit for normal members so it is only fair to limit mods to this as well
  2.  Posts on this thread are the only ones that will count towards this competition.
  3. Each post will be worth one point. That means...you can post 120 times an hour (2 times a minute, per the post limit) and that will reward you with 120 points!
The competition is going to last 48 hours, which means there is a max total of 5,760 points up for grabs (if you post every thirty seconds on the head from the exact start of the competition to the end).

The competition BEGINS on Saturday, June 15th at 12pm (Noon) CST. COUNTDOWN

The competition ENDS on Monday, June 17th at 12pm (Noon) CST. COUNTDOWN
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, JEEJAYEM, Kursed, Mr.Dux
This is going to be going on at the same time as the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Wonderful...
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
(13th June 2019, 9:44 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: This is going to be going on at the same time as the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Wonderful...

Get your posts in when you can, then! That's about all the advice I can give honestly.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • ~Bowl
Just about 12 hours before the first competition begins! I hope you all are already!!!
Praise Cola Angel
á
Praise Cola Angel
á
Praise Cola Angel
á
Praise Cola Angel
á
Praise Cola Angel
á
Hi