[PR2 Bug] Rotated Alien Eggs' Shots
Problem: When a rotated alien egg shoots you, you get knocked back the wrong way

Type of Problem: I'd assume server, it'd be weird if you got shot one way on client another on server

Expected Behaviour: Upside down egg shoots you left, you get knocked back left away from the egg

Actual Behaviour: Upside down egg shoots you left, you get knocked back right towards the egg

Steps to Reproduce the Problem: I went in Alien Egg mode, I was at regular rotation, have an upside down spawned egg shoot you

Thanks Stx for moving

á
Moved the thread.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
Gonna need a video of this

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Wow!
There is a thing called game bar you can record super easily
I have to record the whole browser window though

@bls1999
á
Game bar is meant for full screen games which is why it probably asked you if this is a game before you opened it, but I'd still say using something like OBS is better.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(14th June 2019, 3:50 PM)Stxtics Wrote: Game bar is meant for full screen games which is why it probably asked you if this is a game before you opened it, but I'd still say using something like OBS is better.

Yeah I will get it later

but hey game bar is better than my phone! Tongue
á
I don't think this should be patched. This mechanism does not only apply to alien eggs shooting you, but also to rotated players shooting/swording each other, hitting mines when rotated, and other stuff dealing with being rotated. Changing this would make many don't moves unfunctional.

But you guys can change this for prf maybe, as a lot of transferred levels prob won't work either way.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bi3liu For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999
(14th June 2019, 8:22 PM)bi3liu Wrote: I don't think this should be patched. This mechanism does not only apply to alien eggs shooting you, but also to rotated players shooting/swording each other, hitting mines when rotated, and other stuff dealing with being rotated. Changing this would make many don't moves unfunctional.

I agree with this. Changing anything in the game's physics is a very, very, VERY delicate operation. I really don't want to change anything in this section of the game unless it is minor and clearly will not impact anything else.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon