Mouse-controlled Items
Instead of items being locked to one distinct angle, I'd really, really love it if items were instead aimable via the mouse. This would massively increase the skill involved in something like deathmatches, where you could precisely aim your shots to attack opponents.
This may affect balancing in some instances - a laser gun with precise aiming and infinite range might need some toning down. 
Of course, with something like the Teleport, it'd be way broken if you can warp wherever from a spot. Some items may be better locked to the classic way.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, xGuest
heres my take on that idea it can be a new specific item or a option box for customs items if pr4 ever gets to far as pr3r
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to platform guy For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
Interesting proposal but I even thought about this for PR3R and people were against it, they said it wouldnt feel like PR - who knows though!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to GambitAnimating For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
sounds like a complete change to the physics

I dunno about the technical side of making it work but I guess it could be a good move, even if that classic feeling is lost whenever we fire a laser
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
Perhaps it could be another mode of gameplay, like in Rolley-Ball where you can either use the arrow keys or the mouse.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please donate to help keep JV Revival free for all.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766