Why exactly is PR2 more active than PR3?
- PR2 has always been more easily accessible.  New players could stumble across the game, whereas with PR3 you have to be specifically searching for it, so it's revived state has had a harder time building an audience.

- PR2 was more popular overall back in the day due to it being on more sites and not being locked to a site that sometimes just didn't work.  People have more nostalgia for it.

- PR2 has always been playable and has had players stick around for that whole time because of it.  PR3 was gone for years and most of the old playerbase likely doesn't know it's even around now.

- PR2 seemed like the more social game of the two.  PR3 made it easier to find levels being hosted and make more interesting and complex maps, but I think a lot of people liked the more social aspect of asking around about what levels are being hosting, and of course levels like hotels were mostly there just to interact with other players.  PR3 had this, but to a lesser extent.

- PR2 has moderators.  Moderation has led to some unhappy people, but PR3 Reborn allows you to say/draw/do pretty much anything aside from hacking, which has driven a number of people away from the game.

- When it was first released and spread widely throughout the PR2/Jiggmin community, PR3 Reborn was unfinished and very limited.  I think some people had joined, saw that nothing was added yet, and forgot about it before the game was updated.  (This contributed the least, but I thought it was worth mentioning anyway
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tadtad For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, JEEJAYEM, Lego-man945, Magniloquent

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why exactly is PR2 more active than PR3? - by tadtad - 21st June 2019, 8:52 AM
RE: Why exactly is PR2 more active than PR3? - by Kwing - 10th January 2020, 10:32 PM
RE: Why exactly is PR2 more active than PR3? - by xGuest - 11th January 2020, 7:42 AM
RE: Why exactly is PR2 more active than PR3? - by Mia - 14th January 2020, 7:35 AM
RE: Why exactly is PR2 more active than PR3? - by JEEJAYEM - 28th January 2020, 8:39 AM
RE: Why exactly is PR2 more active than PR3? - by Ashley766 - 12th November 2020, 7:25 PM
RE: Why exactly is PR2 more active than PR3? - by gemj - 12th November 2020, 11:16 PM