[PR2 Bug] Super Specific Text Bug
Problem: Text boxes deleting when you don't want them to (see steps to reproduce)

Type of Problem: Do not know
Expected Behaviour: Deleting a single character

Actual Behaviour: Deletes the entire text box

Steps to Reproduce the Problem: If you make text in the level editor change the colour and then hit backspace or delete then the entire text box will delete (even if you clicked inside the text box again after changing colour).

Additional Information: Even when the level is published the text is gone
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Ah, this is probably due to the new feature, delete key (and backspace) being able to be used to delete stuff. So it's an issue with the client I believe.

EDIT: Just tried this myself and the text box isn't deleting when I'm editing the text it only does when the text box is selected which is what is supposed to happen.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but could you make a quick video of this @Camer the Dragon ?
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(9th July 2019, 11:54 AM)Stxtics Wrote: Ah, this is probably due to the new feature, delete key (and backspace) being able to be used to delete stuff. So it's an issue with the client I believe.

EDIT: Just tried this myself and the text box isn't deleting when I'm editing the text it only does when the text box is selected which is what is supposed to happen.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but could you make a quick video of this @Camer the Dragon ?

EDIT: If you wanna see the vid again I can DM you it on discord

it deleting is me pressing backspace
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(9th July 2019, 12:38 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote:

it deleting is me pressing backspace

*sigh* back to the drawing board…

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj