Is Elon Musk actually Iron man?
There's a scene in Avengers Infinity War where Iron Man puts his mask down and Tony Stark begins to pull off his face revealing it is just a skin mask and reveals that he is Elon Musk. Then he says to Thanos, "I Musk ask you to stop", and proceeds to run him over with a Tesla Super-car. After that, he flies back to his base on Mars. 

What do you think about Marvel making this decision to make Elon Musk Iron Man? Do you think it was a good idea?
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
No? Just me?
- Bluelightning

what is wrong with you
It's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
(4th December 2017, 7:41 AM)Bluelightning Wrote: There's a scene in Avengers Infinity War where Iron Man puts his mask down and Tony Stark begins to pull off his face revealing it is just a skin mask and reveals that he is Elon Musk. Then he says to Thanos, "I Musk ask you to stop", and proceeds to run him over with a Tesla Super-car. After that, he flies back to his base on Mars. 

What do you think about Marvel making this decision to make Elon Musk Iron Man? Do you think it was a good idea?
No because Tony Stark is supposed to be some revolutionary prodigy Elon Musk is just a business owner I don't see how he is supposed to fit Tony Stark's character unless Elon Musk actually knows how to build Teslas from scratch.
(8th December 2017, 7:15 PM)Nova Wrote: No because Tony Stark is supposed to be some revolutionary prodigy Elon Musk is just a business owner I don't see how he is supposed to fit Tony Stark's character unless Elon Musk actually knows how to build Teslas from scratch.

Elon musk is all about being revolutionary.
- Bluelightning