New song for pr2
I made another song for PR2. I'm calling it Reminisce because it makes me think back. I reminisce on the days when times were simpler, playing PR2 during indoor recess or whenever I'd go to Ben's house. I tried to capture a nostalgic feel, like the low-poly jungle breaks of the n64/ps1 era (which can be heard in many racing games). I'd like it to be listed as a JMACK track and not as a mustangman track because I feel the vibe is so far off from Toodaloo. Don't worry, I'm still the same Toodaloo kid.

I don't go on PR2 or JV as much as I should and for that I'm sorry. If you would like to keep up with my adventures, follow me on insta @ dj_jmack and on twitch.tv/mackurself.

With all that being said, here is JMACK - reminisce. Make sure to turn on song repeat, as that's how it would be heard in game (and since it's like a 1 minute loop lmao).  

https://on.soundcloud.com/BSL1X

With love,

Jonathan

JMACK

mustangman

[Image: 3upJDfn.jpg]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mustangman For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Dan-83, Mia
(8th January 2024, 1:15 AM)mustangman Wrote: I made another song for PR2. I'm calling it Reminisce because it makes me think back. I reminisce on the days when times were simpler, playing PR2 during indoor recess or whenever I'd go to Ben's house. I tried to capture a nostalgic feel, like the low-poly jungle breaks of the n64/ps1 era (which can be heard in many racing games). I'd like it to be listed as a JMACK track and not as a mustangman track because I feel the vibe is so far off from Toodaloo. Don't worry, I'm still the same Toodaloo kid.

I don't go on PR2 or JV as much as I should and for that I'm sorry. If you would like to keep up with my adventures, follow me on insta @ dj_jmack and on twitch.tv/mackurself.

With all that being said, here is JMACK - reminisce. Make sure to turn on song repeat, as that's how it would be heard in game (and since it's like a 1 minute loop lmao).  

https://soundcloud.com/dj_jmack/jmack-reminisce

With love,
Jonathan
JMACK
mustangman

Oh man! the link seems to be broken :v

I do too miss the good old days of PR2... You know what they say ''You don't know what you have until you lose it at poker and shoot the man in front of the desk'' ...or something like that
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • mustangman
(8th January 2024, 1:50 AM)Adulock77 Wrote: Oh man! the link seems to be broken :v

I do too miss the good old days of PR2... You know what they say ''You don't know what you have until you lose it at poker and shoot the man in front of the desk'' ...or something like that
try that
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to mustangman For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
This one is really catchy! Nicely done. c:

It's hard to believe it's been 15, now pushing 16 years since I joined PR2. "We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun."
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, mustangman
(8th January 2024, 3:29 PM)mustangman Wrote: try that

It's awesome! :]

If I'm not mistaken, none of the platform racing games has ever gotten a DNB track... so this one will stand out.
Did you sample seals for this song.? lmao

Seriously sick beat man
(9th January 2024, 2:11 AM)epicmidget Wrote: Did you sample seals for this song.? lmao

Seriously sick beat man
LMAO it's an old drum n bass sample from the jungle song song Terrorist by Renegade from 1994. If you're trying to make jungle, the sample is "Terrorist Vox Hit" in the Jungle Jungle sample pack.

Thank you for the kind words! <3