Kongregate Racing Flash Chronicles
A weird retrospective on Kongregate Racing, the best not Platform Racing Jiggmin racing game
https://youtu.be/IuHTQiYONa0

Warning: some strong language.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to tadtad For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
This game was released on May 4, 2007-- right before PR1! The games on the homepage are in descending order of release.

"We couldn't have played cooties without you" lmao

@hashes don't match: oof. That happens periodically... I should probably remove that from the code. It's there to prevent cheating, but honestly who's gonna cheat at Kongregate Racing? Moreover, who's gonna care?

I actually can't bring back Competitive Line Waiting, since all that's left is just a loader. I have no game files to work with, unfortunately. Frown I'd like to bring back Creation though... War of the Web is just too much work for such little reward (flash is going under at the end of 2020).

"I liked it when I was a kid so it must be good still" HAHAHAHA

"I have a confession to make. I am Mr. Richards."
"WHAT?! NO!!! YOU'RE EVIL!!!! HOW COULD YOU- HOW COULD YOU MARRY THAT INVISIBLE BI-"
CRYING

For the record, the crumble block issue has to do with the game taking so much graphical memory that it lags the whole flash player process on your computer. That's an actionscript/hardware problem. Could I fix it? Maybe. Do I want to? lol...

Glad you guys had a good time! I love these. Keep them coming!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Northadox, tadtad
Frown 
(22nd August 2019, 9:33 PM)bls1999 Wrote: This game was released on May 4, 2007-- right before PR1! The games on the homepage are in descending order of release.

@hashes don't match: oof. That happens periodically... I should probably remove that from the code. It's there to prevent cheating, but honestly who's gonna cheat at Kongregate Racing? Moreover, who's gonna care?

I actually can't bring back Competitive Line Waiting, since all that's left is just a loader. I have no game files to work with, unfortunately. Frown I'd like to bring back Creation though... War of the Web is just too much work for such little reward (flash is going under at the end of 2020).

"WHAT?! NO!!! YOU'RE EVIL!!!! HOW COULD YOU- HOW COULD YOU MARRY THAT INVISIBLE BI-"
CRYING

For the record, the crumble block issue has to do with the game taking so much graphical memory that it lags the whole flash player process on your computer. That's an actionscript/hardware problem. Could I fix it? Maybe. Do I want to? lol...

Pour one out for my favorite game Competitive Line Waiting  Frown Frown Frown
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tadtad For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, gemj
(22nd August 2019, 9:49 PM)tadtad Wrote: Pour one out for my favorite game Competitive Line Waiting  Frown Frown Frown

BIG FACTS
(22nd August 2019, 9:33 PM)bls1999 Wrote: This game was released on May 4, 2007-- right before PR1! The games on the homepage are in descending order of release.

CRYING

Didn't you get the thing that allows you to bring it back?
á
(22nd August 2019, 10:51 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Didn't you get the thing that allows you to bring it back?

That works for WotW/Creation/PR2 because the game files are still accessible on the live internet. Competitive Line Waiting's game file has been offline for years. All that remains is a loader that can never complete its load process. Kind of depressing.

If anyone happened to download the actual game, I'd put it up in a heartbeat!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj
(23rd August 2019, 2:07 AM)bls1999 Wrote: That works for WotW/Creation/PR2 because the game files are still accessible on the live internet. Competitive Line Waiting's game file has been offline for years. All that remains is a loader that can never complete its load process. Kind of depressing.

If anyone happened to download the actual game, I'd put it up in a heartbeat!

Oh yeah I was talking about Creation
á