Why do we still award Stat Points on level ups? Fairness suggestions
Of the whole time I've played this game I have never understood why this is a thing.

By giving higher leveled players more Stat Points it creates an unfair competition that can be frustrating to newer players.

I get there's supposed to be an incentive to spend more time in the game and to earn more xp by winning, but it shouldn't be a reward that makes it harder for newer players to compete against higher leveled players.

It would seem more fair to give everyone the same amount of points. (Possibly more than the starting 150)
To reward players who have sunk time, not make the level rewards cosmetics or something? (The contest sets could be perpoused for this.)
And to add to the fairness, hats could be made a lot more accessible being easier to obtain earlier on, the epic versions could be handed out by doing the gauntlet final campaign stages.
Ehhh. This is a touchy subject. In short, this is how it’s all ways been and unfortunately how I think it should stay.. This would be a great suggestion for Prf though. Going back to Pr2, I’ve suggested before allowing the Tournament server to save prizes and this would essentially give fair races since it automatically sets everyone’s stats to whichever and default hat. The issue with this is with the limited player base right now I’d hate to split up the servers anymore. This would work better if there was a large steady stream of new players and active players.

But this is interesting though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999
I think it'd be cool in tourney server to set the stats to anything the 1st player chooses
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Eternal
(22nd August 2019, 9:02 PM)Eternal Wrote: Ehhh. This is a touchy subject. In short, this is how it’s all ways been and unfortunately how I think it should stay.. This would be a great suggestion for Prf though. Going back to Pr2, I’ve suggested before allowing the Tournament server to save prizes and this would essentially give fair races since it automatically sets everyone’s stats to whichever and default hat. The issue with this is with the limited player base right now I’d hate to split up the servers anymore. This would work better if there was a large steady stream of new players and active players.

But this is interesting though.

Yeah it's almost like a traditional thing in the series now.
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to xGuest For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon