time to take a step back
hej.

it seems I've been lingering here, there and everywhere for somewhere near eight years now, and the other week I decided I must heavily reduce my activity from the new year and henceforth.

hear me out.

I guess I may be one of the more secretive peoples here. I doubt many of you even know my real name, if not from some old iteration of my profile. hence, I'll take the time over the next whenever to go back to some of the older threads (i.e. 'post a picture of yourself' thread) and commit to becoming a little more revealing of myself.

I don't- and probably will never -know what I am to this community, yet the Jiggmin family has been an integral part of me for as long as I can recall. I can't bring myself to step away from this community, yet life goes on no matter what and I have no choice but to adjust, though I refuse to forget or wholly abandon this place. in a world where ordinariness is ubiquitous and it seems a struggle to truly make an impact, I believe the people that have come and gone through these hallowed Welcoming Gates have each left their own unique mark, which is something you don't get in much of anything anymore, yet it exists here, even after all these long, long years.

I reckon that's enough of a reason to try and hang around.

eternal thanks to each and every one of you for the big laughs, fond memories and idiosyncratic togetherness that only a Jiggmin community could muster.

note: this is simply a statement of intent.
more to come?
here's hoping.

love, hugs and favourable fortune to you all,
gem :)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bi3liu, Lego-man945
Hugs to you ^^. Hope you come back soon and stick around Smile was a pleasure meeting you!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
You played a good role in my JV2 experience. Thanks for everything! ^^
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Luni For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Sorry to hear this! I always love seeing you around. We'll be here for you if/when you decide to come back in full force again. Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj