Update
Hey! I've been kinda inactive lately, and I apologize for that. Things have been crazy here at school and aren't showing signs of dying down.

That being said, I'm going to try to make some updates soon! Keep on the lookout within the next couple of weeks; hoping to have something pushed to beta testers by the end of this month.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Ashley766, Dangevin, Emeiry, gemj, Lego-man945, Nemo Nation, Northadox, Stxtics, tadtad, Zelante
(11th October 2019, 4:05 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Hey! I've been kinda inactive lately, and I apologize for that. Things have been crazy here at school and aren't showing signs of dying down.

That being said, I'm going to try to make some updates soon! Keep on the lookout within the next couple of weeks; hoping to have something pushed to beta testers by the end of this month.
Is it something spoopy?
(11th October 2019, 4:49 PM)FlashRock Wrote: Is it something spoopy?

?️??

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox, Zelante
? Thank you BLS1999, very cool! ?
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
you got this dude :)
cool to hear
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]
thank you for the update
Getting near.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeremiah For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, John m.
You have 1 day left.