Game Betas
I've distributed a handful of game betas to our beta testers. The first game(s) should be up and running by the end of this week!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Kursed, Mulley
Oh I thought you needed more beta males/females, lol.
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are the beta testers gonna be the same ones from jiggmin beta testers or different?
(5th December 2017, 12:41 PM)Ricky60624 Wrote: Are the beta testers gonna be the same ones from jiggmin beta testers or different?

https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.p...22#pid1722

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(5th December 2017, 5:56 AM)Resarekt Wrote: Oh I thought you needed more beta males/females, lol.

I thought so too, lol.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama!