Level Editor
A few level editor ideas that just seem like they should be.

- Right click to delete blocks. (This would save creators at least an hour in longer maps.)
- 75% zoom option.
-AspectZero
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj, Lego-man945, Lunanova, Master Raiden
touch screen to place/delete blocks (for tablet users)
I right click out of instinct so much to remove blocks yes pls
I think having it like in PR3 would be cool where you can hold ctrl to have many more zoom levels
like we could have 12.5% and 500%
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • John m.
(21st October 2019, 2:04 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I right click out of instinct so much to remove blocks yes pls
I think having it like in PR3 would be cool where you can hold ctrl to have many more zoom levels
like we could have 12.5% and 500%

in pr3 its ctrl or shift, depending on the difference in zoom levels you want. ctrl is smaller changes per scroll thingy while shift is larger changes
i failed the mario twitter challenge
(28th October 2019, 4:48 PM)ThePizzaEater1000 Wrote: in pr3 its ctrl or shift, depending on the difference in zoom levels you want. ctrl is smaller changes per scroll thingy while shift is larger changes

yea

I think also Tad told Bls about ctrl for fast scroll in his vid and he liked the idea
á
Fully added in v159! Press and hold CTRL/⌘ to switch to the delete tool temporarily.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj