Make Artifact Location Search Great Again
The IP stuff wouldn't work, people can bypass it with all sorts of programs
Adding more conditions just completely ruins it for any newcomers and casuals

The three ways to fix the bubbles would be:
a) Making bubbles more common in other places, making it less appetizing for "those people"
b) Removing the bubble prize from arti finding and setting them as an award for something else
c) Giving the bubbles to the level creator instead of the first finder
(For making a good level to place the arti on, so arti finding would be like a way of giving some lesser known levels well deserved attention)

I think B would be the best option here, all of which I explained in the first post.
Option C probably wouldn't work very well, for many reasons.
And option A would be the lazy man's solution.

And option D is to leave everything as is, which is... not optimal... Could work in theory, but we were late on stopping the people who figured out the easy solution to finding it first, so now we're here, with bubbles constantly being snatched away by the same people. Speaking of which, I also made a poem.

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
You wanted bubbles?
Well, too bad for you!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Vaza For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766

Messages In This Thread
Make Artifact Location Search Great Again - by Vaza - 2nd December 2019, 7:43 AM
RE: Make Artifact Location Search Great Again - by a7x3 - 2nd December 2019, 8:58 AM
RE: Make Artifact Location Search Great Again - by John m. - 2nd December 2019, 11:00 AM
RE: Make Artifact Location Search Great Again - by Vaza - 3rd December 2019, 6:26 AM
RE: Make Artifact Location Search Great Again - by Ashley766 - 12th December 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: Make Artifact Location Search Great Again - by John m. - 13th December 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: Make Artifact Location Search Great Again - by Vaza - 17th December 2019, 9:46 AM
RE: Make Artifact Location Search Great Again - by Ashley766 - 20th December 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: Make Artifact Location Search Great Again - by Eternal - 20th December 2019, 11:23 PM