True Definition Of The Words, "Psycho," "Psychopath," & "Sociopath"
A "psycho" is someone can see into the future, a "genius" is someone who lives in lamp, a "psychopath" is the hallway in an insane asylum, & a "sociopath" is when you walk down any path in society. & being "amphibious" is where you can use both of your hands. "Distraction of property" is where you destroy someone else's property, & suing someone for "definition of character" is because they were lying.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Erin For This Useful Post:
  • Croozen
Before I approve this, what is the discussion value in this post?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(7th December 2017, 1:55 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Before I approve this, what is the discussion value in this post?

Just a random post. A tiny bit less "random" than most other posts, though, ha. Also, a genius is someone who lives in a lamp, too, though.
Okey dokey... I'm going to move this over to Village Games.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(7th December 2017, 2:21 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Okey dokey... I'm going to move this over to Village Games.

Thanks, & sorry! You're awesome!