Some updates
The things have officially come down the pike!

The Great Red Herring Chase: took out some debugging text that I left in (two years ago?!)

Highscores: they will now update by name entered instead of adding more and more entries of that name.

Examples:
- If you get a score the same or lower than the score already recorded under that name, you'll be greeted with a page encouraging you, very nicely, to do better.
- If you get a score higher than the score already recorded under that name, you'll get your new score on the board.

Volly-Bounce: VB has been released into alpha testing! This is currently amongst the staff only, but Beta Testers will get access imminently. There's still a lot I need to add before the public release. I've been working on this for a h*ck of a long time, so it's nice to see something come of it. Here's a demo! hopefully I don't get a copyright claim...

Musical Evenizer: The VB match song (called !-=ColDPaD=-!) has been added to the game in commemoration of this occasion.

I hope to make some updates for PR2 next.

As always, thanks for sticking around! Big Grin

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, Northadox, Stxtics, xGuest
I posted the demo! This is an alpha release, so a lot of things are either buggy or don't work. I actually had to fix a bug while I was filming. Not sure when this will be released, but I'd like for it to be within the next month or so.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Northadox