Still doing fine
I'll make this rather short, since I doubt it matters too much for most people here, but with how bad I've been at staying around over the past year and a half, it's better than nothing, I hope.

Anyway, life still feels like the most stagnant waters, I might have accidentally hit the standby button at some point in 2018. Stuff happened and I lost myself. I'm stuck in a loop at uni and I can cope with work just fine, and although I'm not going anywhere soon, it seems as if I'm heading towards a better year in 2020. I really have some cool projects in mind, but I need to avoid being a ghost in my own life and do something every now and then. That would be a start.

I don't exactly remember if I have ever made proper apologies to those who deserved some, I'd like to assume I did, but if that isn't the case, let me know somehow, I don't want to feel guilty more than what is necessary (Dagg pls don't be mad, nite would not like that :3). I kinda had a window of opportunity to maybe make PR2 quite bigger last autumn and it bailed out on me, and I screwed up enough with GGP and the staff, but eh I hope it's still cool with the people involved.

On a side note, I plan on trying to look at messages more often... I know it means nothing, but I can check on here at times. If you'd really like to keep in touch, there's always advanced options (ooooh spooky). My email is a bit broken sadly.

And yes I got your message Ben, just could not reply to it ):
P.S: who won Big Brother ? I'm curious
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, gemj, Lego-man945, Shane1334
Still hope you're doing well! Btw, about Big Brother, It's been on a semi-permanent hiatus since Septemberish of last year
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • TRUC
I don't even remember what I sent you! LOL

All good my man. We've all got our own circumstances and I'm glad things are at least a little better for you now. No problems here! Try not to give yourself such a hard time about it.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • TRUC
I can't clearly decide whether your post is mostly positive or mostly negative Tongue
"Being a ghost in my own life" seems to be a recurrent fear of yours. Have you ever studied abroad or moved out or something? I've heard that this pushes one out of his habit's. Then again, with internet and computers, you could still spend a day doing the exact same stuff.
Anyhow, hope you're fine!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Campaigns | Ilraon For This Useful Post:
  • TRUC
(26th January 2020, 2:55 AM)Campaigns | Ilraon Wrote: I can't clearly decide whether your post is mostly positive or mostly negative Tongue
"Being a ghost in my own life" seems to be a recurrent fear of yours. Have you ever studied abroad or moved out or something? I've heard that this pushes one out of his habit's. Then again, with internet and computers, you could still spend a day doing the exact same stuff.
Anyhow, hope you're fine!

There's a whole context to that line that I won't go on about, way too much of a long story, but I've crossed the Atlantic once for *cough* personal studies *cough*, the door ain't closed for something in the future if the opportunity is there. Thanks for the advice Tongue
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.