I'm Back!
Hey guys!.. Karlene here, just decided to change my username to Jae, which most people call me IRL. Here to give ya'll a little update on my life. c:

Lately, I've been taking online classes as a full time student, currently studying Sports Administration with a minor in Marketing. Because of this, I've decided to take on assistant volleyball coaching to help get my name around the sports world, so we'll see how that goes! We travel about every weekend to different states so my weekends haven't been very free, but this will be over in June! I'm hoping to have an internship by this summer at my local university.

Also, I've started a full time job at a new local gym as a sales associate, so that definitely keeps me busy! I know I'm kinda giving all of you my life story... but I just wanted to explain why I've been so inactive lately! I'm going to try and do my best with being active again. It was very nice to talk with some of you guys today! Hope to see you around. <3
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Dangevin
<3
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
<3
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Hey Jae, welcome back!! Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Welcome back!! Big Grin
Dangevin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Dangevin For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Ey wb Big Grin
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
tank you all, means so much <3
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post: