Pre-2017 Campaign TXTs
I'm curious if anyone has the level txt files (or last modified date) of the original campaign levels from before most of them had to be "updated" in Oct. of 2017? I was hoping to revert the dates to the previous ones.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
There is a level archive from early 2016, it's around 80 GB, that would have the last modified dates of the levels then.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, gemj
(26th March 2020, 7:19 AM)Stxtics Wrote: There is a level archive from early 2016, it's around 80 GB, that would have the last modified dates of the levels then.

Amazing! If you have a link, please please send!!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Love to see the teamwork tehehe. Tongue
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Stxtics
(26th March 2020, 11:30 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Amazing! If you have a link, please please send!!

https://mega.nz/#F!VNRgUKRK!X8yxcHdrewIyCsw1MiqeiQ

That should work if it doesn't let me know
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(26th March 2020, 2:14 PM)Stxtics Wrote: https://mega.nz/#F!VNRgUKRK!X8yxcHdrewIyCsw1MiqeiQ

That should work if it doesn't let me know

273kb/s

oh boy

(thanks!!)