Legendary Part Upgrades
We have Epic Upgrades, which are supposed to be rare. However, you can buy them, not just a few, all of them!

What if we add a new upgrade? Legendary Upgrades, a glowing aura around each part, making them look even better, and, we could make them rare, like epic parts should have been!
-AspectZero
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • $hake Junt, Appah, bi3liu, Camer the Dragon, David, gemj, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, LuniFoxo, Stxtics, thique
ooo that'd look cool
á
wdym by rare? would these be placed on specific levels or completely random as to when they appear or something else?
^ As stated above, do you have any ideas on how these rare items could be obtained or earned???

Though a glowing aura around parts would look pretty dope lol
(30th March 2020, 1:05 PM)gemj Wrote: wdym by rare? would these be placed on specific levels or completely random as to when they appear or something else?

(30th March 2020, 1:08 PM)Jae Wrote: ^ As stated above, do you have any ideas on how these rare items could be obtained or earned???

Though a glowing aura around parts would look pretty dope lol

CONTESTS!!!!

jk or not jk idk, the rarest part in the game currently is the gecko set, only 6 people have won it from ggp, across 3 years. If the parts were actually to be rare it would have to be limited time events, or maybe something like an account you race against awards it and the account is not on often.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Just a reminder for y'all that Epic Upgrades USED TO BE rare at some point.
So were bubble parts/sets and other exclusive stuff that are now massively spread.
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, AspectZero, bls1999, gemj
this would make contest so much more popular and more people would play them
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(30th March 2020, 1:05 PM)gemj Wrote: wdym by rare? would these be placed on specific levels or completely random as to when they appear or something else?

$30 for every individual legendary part
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Camer the Dragon, gemj, LuniFoxo
(31st March 2020, 12:16 AM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: $30 for every individual legendary part

Colind would do it
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj
(30th March 2020, 1:38 PM)TRUC Wrote: Just a reminder for y'all that Epic Upgrades USED TO BE rare at some point.
So were bubble parts/sets and other exclusive stuff that are now massively spread.

ahh, the days when having a bubble set was actually difficult to get...
[Image: Emeiry.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Emeiry For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Glowing parts would be insane, imagine a glowing stick thing or cowboy hat

pls implement
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thique For This Useful Post:
  • Appah, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon
I like the idea, would the color of the aura be changeable?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • AspectZero, gemj
(31st March 2020, 5:17 PM)David Wrote: I like the idea, would the color of the aura be changeable?
Yes, that is the idea.
-AspectZero
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
To make them rare, we can put them as rewards for Campaign world record holders, that way they are rare and stay rare.
-AspectZero
  • gemj
(31st March 2020, 5:57 PM)AspectZero Wrote: To make them rare, we can put them as rewards for Campaign world record holders, that way they are rare and stay rare.

Players may consider this to be unfair, and I can understand that, but we can redefine what we consider to be a world record that is acceptable in order to obtain these, such as glitchless runs.

Do note that world records as they are would remain as world records for the glitchless category.
-AspectZero
  • gemj
Ok, people didn't seem to like my previous idea on how to get them so I've got a new one.

The parts can be staff only.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • AspectZero, gemj
(31st March 2020, 6:02 PM)Stxtics Wrote: Ok, people didn't seem to like my previous idea on how to get them so I've got a new one.

The parts can be staff only.

We are the staff now.
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • AspectZero, gemj
(31st March 2020, 6:00 PM)AspectZero Wrote: Players may consider this to be unfair, and I can understand that, but we can redefine what we consider to be a world record that is acceptable in order to obtain these, such as glitchless runs.

Do note that world records as they are would remain as world records for the glitchless category.

How exactly would you go about actually catolouging them effectively, it would be almost impossible to keep track off things like glitchless runs without someone being present watching.
Arrow
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Appah For This Useful Post:
  • bazooka
(31st March 2020, 6:14 PM)Appah Wrote: How exactly would you go about actually catolouging them effectively, it would be almost impossible to keep track off things like glitchless runs without someone being present watching.
Video submission. Believe me, those runs will be *tough* to beat, and will require video evidence.
-AspectZero
(31st March 2020, 6:00 PM)AspectZero Wrote: Players may consider this to be unfair, and I can understand that, but we can redefine what we consider to be a world record that is acceptable in order to obtain these, such as glitchless runs.

Tournament Server or set amount of stat points, the only fair way tbh
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry