CotM: Round 25
Welcome to Round #25 of Campaign of the Month!

You'll be able to submit your Campaigns on this thread.
Additionally, if you have any levels you'd like to advertise, you can post them here too.

Guidelines

- Do not copy others' submissions.
- Do not include levels that are already in permanent Campaigns or award prizes (i.e. Hat Factory and The Golden Compass cannot be used).
- Try not to include levels that include advanced glitches or maneuvers.
- You are limited to two levels per creator per campaign (this includes any of their accounts).

You are allowed to include any level in your Campaign that appears on PR2 (including your own); however, all levels must adhere to the PR2 rules (e.g. the level Treasury by PooZy would not adhere to the PR2 rules due to having profanity). Remember: this is the first thing users will see when starting the game!

The contest host has the authority to modify/add rules as they see fit.

Submission Format

PR2 Name: Your PR2 name (the one you want your prize on)
Theme (if applicable): Example
Theme Explanation (if applicable): This is an example campaign.
Level 1: A tutorial level
Level 2: An easy level
Level 3: An easy level
Level 4: A more difficult level
Level 5: A more difficult level
Level 6: A more difficult level
Level 7: A challenging level
Level 8: A challenging level
Level 9: Something really challenging

For more information, please visit the main thread for Campaign of the Month.
Submissions close April 24th, 2020. Happy creating! Big Grin
PR2 Name: IHaveDaCowboyz
Theme: Huge Level Maps
Theme Explanation: You have summoned in an orb with these giant levels, pass this vast world before the world shrinks back down and get squeezed by the shrinking orb!

Level 1: XXL Newbieland by MajorAlex
Level 2: The underworld by mapleleaf
Level 3: Snow Crystal by zFury
Level 4: 8x Mario Bros Speed by bi3liu
Level 5: Prism by Overbeing
Level 6: Exodus by Mr Propre
Level 7: Corruption of the Caves by IHaveDaCowboyz
Level 8: Pitfall Valley by Shadow Z
Level 9: The Original Campaign (All 9 courses) by: 67890
Pr2 Name: Addy888*
Theme: Space Time Traveling!
Theme Explanation: You travel in the future and meet fred who is in space!

Level 1: Newbie Space by Dangevin
Level 2: Hyperspeed by Dangevin
Level 3: Soul Temple (Future!) by TeamDutch
Level 4: SpacePortal~ by PrinceWhite
Level 5: The Time Machine by Sanzep
Level 6: Future City by justinbob100
Level 7: 'Dream Walker' by PooZy
Level 8: The 8th dimension by Mfdom
Level 9: The Future by Kinx
PR2 Name: Goliathe
Theme: Item Campaign
Theme Explanation: This set of levels will make sure become a master at using items !

Level 1. Starter Steps by Kinx - (Tutorial: simple yet efficient way to learn how to use an item)
Level 2. Landscape by Campaigns - (Speed: catch me if you can, I'm gooooone)
Level 3. G v Y, part 5: The Final Battle by mapleleaf - (Gun: came for the gun, stayed for the storyline)
Level 4. [War]Pi by TheDraftFormer - (Sword, Mine, Ice Wave: many weapons to fight with water, clouds and... a whale?)
Level 5. Item Advantage by TRUC - (Many items: they say good racers make their luck happen)
Level 6. Shipwrecked by Tintin 101 - (Sword: a large, serious deathmatch for the loot)
Level 7. Teleportation by PrincessDieHigh - (Teleport: a marathon where catching up is only 4 blocks away)
Level 8. Spaceflight 2 by makie98 - (Jetpack: anti-gravity skills required)
Level 9. Superjump Theory by TRUC - (Superjump: only masters have what it takes to overcome this challenge)

The difficulty really picks up over the last 3 levels, but since PR2 is a platformer with items, I felt like it could profit from this type of level.

Also, would it be possible to donate all points on TRUC to Goliathe ? Thought I'd ask.
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
Shameless self-advertising here. I made a level a few years ago that may work well as a Finale level. It's called "Remains" (by justinbob100) and is on page 4. It's pretty challenging and fun. Check it out
(6th April 2020, 11:47 PM)TRUC Wrote: Also, would it be possible to donate all points on TRUC to Goliathe ? Thought I'd ask.

hmmmmmm ok

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Submissions are closed and voting is open!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766