Pr2 Easter Egg Hunt!
People on jv/pr2 may not have a chance to have an Easter egg hunt in real life, so I thought why don’t I make a level on pr2 called the Easter egg hunt! 

The level will be published on Easter Sunday 2020 and the contest will end on 4-15-20(15-4-20) (48 Hours)

What is the Easter Egg Hunt supposed to be? It’s a contest where people on pr2 will have to find some Easter eggs hidden within the level of pr2! Some of the eggs will be in plain site, but some will be extremely difficult to find, some people will have to think really hard on where the eggs are located and may have to use some pr2 skills to find some!

How will this work? Once the level is published people will have a 48 hour time limit to find all of the eggs that I have hidden within the level, people who have found the eggs, the must include a screen shot of each egg in a Pm to the pr2 account Addy888*. People who don’t find all of the eggs with the 48 hour window, will not be qualified for the prize

How many eggs does everyone need to find in order to have beaten this contest and be qualified to win the prize?? There are 14 eggs that people will have to find with 4’of them being painfully difficult to find and might take a while.

Prize you say?? I am hopping that I can get approval of the Epic Bunny Set for this contest. How many people are able to receive the prize? Everyone who does finishes the contest with all of the screenshots are qualified.

list of people who have finished the easter egg hunt:
@"Al Jolson"
@Lego-man945
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/ea...nt=cursive

this is the timer for when the contest will end! good luck everyone
Is it fine if I send you the pics on discord?
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(12th April 2020, 2:35 AM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Is it fine if I send you the pics on discord?
Yes
"Egg" - a seal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRxWs4C2EmI
[Image: UfkIE5h.png]
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Northadox
Goodmorning

We have 2 days remaining

Only 3 people have completed it so far!
a big thanks for everyone who participated in this contest event!

currently, the only people who have finished this is:
@"Al Jolson"
@Lego-man945

Pr2 users with no JV account:
Sticky120
Returned2020