[Other] AOL IM Center
Upon clicking someone's Steam URL on their profile, this box pops up, probably from when AOL was still an option under contact information. 
[Image: 9nx1VMGHQhS43_KYg96v3w.png]

Edit: XBL Gamertag does the same.
[Image: AKQTh8u6QPSUXzjqaIUlWw.png]
[Image: SQvuBgg.png]
(14th December 2017, 2:21 AM)Erin Wrote: Is "AOL" still around, somehow?

It's scheduled to be discontinued today.
(15th December 2017, 4:13 AM)Erin Wrote: But, what about "AIM," or whatever, though? Is that still around, somehow?

That's what was being discontinued.
I'm in the process of fixing this. Right now, it doesn't pop up the menu as it did before I tinkered with it a bit, but it still isn't fully functional.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Okay, the Steam profile is fixed, but I'm going to need to fix XBL and PSN. I'm also going to look into adding Xbox/PSN/Steam gamercards to profiles like JV used to have.

Edit: Fixed and locked

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Rank