New Music For PR2?
Hey!

Just wanted to share this demo set I just made :]

Tell me which track you liked! all of them are currently unfinished.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
NEW TRACK! 🎶🎶🎶

Da extended edition that was most definitely needed. Very much professionally done with the utmost technology techniques.

• Mia
(7th July 2020, 9:03 AM)Mia Wrote: I will not rest until Bustin is in PR2

(3rd September 2022, 5:04 PM)Mia Wrote: Bruhhhhh it's been over 2 years and Bustin is still not in PR2. Get on it @bls1999 I'm sure Neil Cicierega would give permission.

It's been over 3 years now. Come on bls1999, it's Halloween. Add the best Halloween song to PR2
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Camer the Dragon
Hey all!

I just wanted to post these two tracks here because they are very important to me.

A while ago I made a post regarding this contest I entered back in September of this year with the Illusion Under Fire track that I produced. Since then, there have been a lot of updates done. You can now have two entries in the contest and I wanted to take full advantage of that... and decided to replace Illusion Under Fire with One Love One Dance because... after producing I'm second to Rebirth... is going to sound cheesy but, I feel like something within me changed. 

These two tracks are the best work I have done to date. I am extremely proud of both of these two tracks. I have no idea what happened or how I even did them but- xD 
All I know is that I have a completely different vision and quality standards regarding my music now. This is exciting to me because... I haven't had that rush of new ideas in a while now. I felt like I peaked...

Now with this new mindset going forward, I want to bring my music to a whole new level!
So please, if you have the time, check the two tracks above. Even if they make you feel anything throughout the song, I will take that as a huge win.

Another thing...

There are still a few more tracks that I want to remix for PR2. 3 to be more precise. So stay tuned for that!
  • Mia
(23rd November 2023, 8:16 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: Hey all!

I just wanted to post these two tracks here because they are very important to me.

[Image: 19CMWQa.gif]

Both tracks were amazing, very nicely done. You deserve more recognition! I really hope that your hard work pays off, you truly have a talent for producing music!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(24th November 2023, 12:58 AM)Mia Wrote: [Image: 19CMWQa.gif]

Both tracks were amazing, very nicely done. You deserve more recognition! I really hope that your hard work pays off, you truly have a talent for producing music!

Thank you so much, Mia! I really appreciate it.
If I win, I'll definitely give you and Camer a special shoutout :] 

Winning this contest might actually help me start my career in music. It will definitely speed up the process of many things that I have planned for next year!

The winner's announcement is this December 1st about a week from now and i'm not gonna lie... i'm sweating bullets xD

I have never... and I mean Never... been this nervous with my music before. I just have fun coming up with something, often on the spot, and seeing where it leads me. That was not the case this time with these two tracks like holy sh** 👀
  • Mia
New tracks to end this year with a bang! 

Enjoy! 💙
Starting the year with this track! it's been in the works for at least 4 months... check it out!
it is very personal to me... a new adventure awaits me this year... and if I play my cards right... I'll be able to make huge progress in my life and career!

The following is extracted from the description:

''This track is about the story of a man who wakes up in the middle of an endless city. He hears people walking by... vehicles passing by... but yet... he sees nothing... and no one.

He can see buildings and houses with their lights on but with no one inside. Not a single person... in sight!

Far away, he spots the name of the avenue he is in... the name is Avenue 855. Each avenue is called the same, in what seems like a loop in each direction... but yet, the man does not feel in distress... he does not feel scared of not knowing where to go... he feels... at home... as if he belongs there... nostalgic even.

He then explores... it starts raining. The soothing sound of the rain calms the man and, the people and vehicles he hears seem to be going away... only the sound of the rain echoes all across the city. He sits down on a nearby bench... the man smiles. ''I don't know what this place is but... at least I know its safe... it makes me feel... calm... it lets me know... somehow... that my life still has many paths to travel... and discover''
  • Mia
You're making great strides with your production! Love seeing your progress <3
[Image: 3upJDfn.jpg]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to mustangman For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(8th January 2024, 1:24 AM)mustangman Wrote: You're making great strides with your production! Love seeing your progress <3

HEY! thank you, Jonathan! :D

Ben's got me at gun point so i really had to improve! :D

PLEASE SEND HELP! :D
  • mustangman
New pr2 update gonna b like "added 200% more songs"
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, mustangman
PR2 could just be Adulock77's songs and I wouldn't mind one bit. Enough bangers in here to fill an entire game. That being said, there are some seriously talented composers in this community, and it's cool seeing them showcasing their skills. I'm loving this new song of yours!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(8th January 2024, 9:44 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: New pr2 update gonna b like "added 200% more songs"

I know right xD poor Ben...
I think he said on a stream that he has to think really hard before putting on new music because he fears that the people who come back to the game after a long time, will hear it and be like ''what the-? this is not what I remember!? THIS SUCKS!!!'' or something like that.

If it's a new track, he wants to keep it sounding like it came out of the original OST. I personally think is fine... like is all good, nobody will get upset I feel. throw in a DUBSTEP track is all goo- xD okay maybe not that.

I'm just happy that I somehow got my track into the game.
(8th January 2024, 4:21 PM)Mia Wrote: PR2 could just be Adulock77's songs and I wouldn't mind one bit. Enough bangers in here to fill an entire game. That being said, there are some seriously talented composers in this community, and it's cool seeing them showcasing their skills. I'm loving this new song of yours!

Thank you! That means a lot 😥 and totally agree with there being many incredibly talented people in this community. Is wild.

If Ben ever adds another one of my tracks into the game, I will pick The Desert or At the edge of time from the MMTOY EP... i feel like those fit the game the best out of the newest ones.

Fun facts about Avenue855!
  • Those derpy vocals are mine 😳 
that is me... ''singing'' in massive quotes... i am trying to improve.
  • The weird background noises you can hear at 1:53 and 3:38 are actually my neighbors' dogs xD

they were being real noisy while I was trying to record my voice... I wasn't upset or anything, they just kept barking at this... kid playing outside I guess? I never found out. Regardless, they were MAKING ALL THE NOISE... so I ended up stopping and just recorded 4 minutes of them barking while waiting for them to stop xD 
The result (combined with some effects) where these crazy sounding noises and barks that I cut, looped, and then placed on top of my vocals... I almost fell off my seat when I heard how well they actually matched together.
  • I dedicated the track to the rain! as well as many past experiences I've had with it.
  • The main melody at the start is made with this super obscure and old VST Plugin called: Intro.

It was made somewhere in 2006 and used to be paid but then they made it free (cause i guess it didn't took off? oops)

It's a lovely plugin... all it does are very early 2000's/late 90's sounds and I love it. I wanted to use it to give the track an ''old'' or ''nostalgic'' sound to it.
It looks like this: 

It looks like Alien Craft 👀 Is soo cool!
DA SPOOKY MONSTER IS OUT! WATCH OUT! IT SEEMS TO BE DOWNTOWN!!!

• Zenas
(21st January 2024, 3:01 AM)JEEJAYEM Wrote:

Uuuuuh.... xD
Yo!
I'm competing in another contest and this is the track I made for it! Wish me luck :D

Also... let me take this chance to announce the following tracks I'm making for PR2!

API - Paradise on E (AVL Remix)
Untitled DNB track
PR1 - Future theme Remix
AVL - Dangedventure 
Untitled Hands Up track
PR2 - Noodle Town remix
All of these will be coming out sometime between February and July! (maybe later than that or sooner... depending on how things go this year) so stay tuned :]
  • Camer the Dragon
The folks over at Cymatics are hosting another contest... and I'm competing in it too baby! WAHOOOOOOOOOO

Here's the track! let me know what you think :]

Here's the story of the track! (taken from the description of the track in Soundcloud)

The track tells the story of a man who is trapped in this never-ending, otherworldly place that appears to be Egyptian in structure, rain is nonstop, and all he hears are distant chants and singing... from... beings he is not able to fully see...
The man now must face his fears and delusions before is too late... he starts running.
Eventually finds a door... inside is what he thought was the love of his life... but upon a closer look... she appears to be dead! after realizing this, the man freaks out, the world crumbles and, total darkness is seen everywhere.
Before hitting the floor below, the man wakes up in his bed. ''It was... a dream...?'' he whispers. ''but- it felt... so real'' the man exhales.
''I get it... I know what I'm supposed to do now!''
The man begins his day.
A 6-minute-long Juggernaut Hard House track with a haunting atmosphere, Decryped melodies symbolizing memories of feelings long lost, and frightening vocals to move along!
Enjoy!

Also very quickly... I may have to delay further the release of the tracks I listed earlier in the last post due to some plans being changed... I'm looking to start working on those tracks by the end of July or perhaps at the beginning of August. I'm too busy with work now ;_; Which is good ^_^ but also dangit ;_;
  • Overbeing