F@H Contest
Sleep is good

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
u should definitely sleep
get those ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs
dont sleep on your competition
yes
rip alpha is never gonna get any sleep since he's gonna have to go through 107 pages of posts

actually, he could use this page, but then he won't have a way to see if posts were made within a minute of each other

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
no
(26th May 2020, 7:35 PM)bls1999 Wrote: rip alpha is never gonna get any sleep since he's gonna have to go through 107 pages of posts

actually, he could use this page, but then he won't have a way to see if posts were made within a minute of each other

There's probably a way to use advantage of the simpler archive mode to figure it out, but idk how to do that lol
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
1,002 posts
Anyway we all know Dev won't even win :')
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
h
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
(26th May 2020, 9:15 PM)TRUC Wrote: Anyway we all know Dev won't even win :')

This is so sad. F in the chat. Can we hit 50 likes

gay
(26th May 2020, 7:35 PM)bls1999 Wrote: rip alpha is never gonna get any sleep since he's gonna have to go through 107 pages of posts

isnt he just going to use a google rng generator and go to the post number of what the google rng says and what ever the post number is is the winner?
vcuhwyndqfqbczwrgulgapusdrrcau
wzybvrfbzayahvuzduupzyplticvoe
pbxhdoeyvpdiggrfrbwebqlrtxpxhl
vfapfnxfjbimvjeecamodxvajbsvvv
vxgtsbwuwmsomiawappkpchenzvpxf
hxkgnhkoivmssalyhajzixqtobogas