F@H Contest
Just hope you win then /:
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
:/
This is why we can't have nice things, they said
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
(30th May 2020, 5:11 PM)TRUC Wrote: Wonder if Addy is still using his bot to post Tongue

(30th May 2020, 5:19 PM)TRUC Wrote: Is this Addy or your spamming bot ?

(30th May 2020, 5:28 PM)Mystery Wrote: 2095 dreams

@AlphaZ I think Addy is botting posts to gain an unfair advantage. If they don't say anything when two people are talking to them, I find that very suspicious. And it would be pretty easy to have a macro click a button on random.org, copy the number, wait 60 seconds, and paste it here. Take a look at page 212, if you will.

(30th May 2020, 5:31 PM)Mystery Wrote: 2097 dreams

See what I mean? All he'd have to say is "I'm not botting posts." Would prove me wrong instantly.

yes, im not going to sit here and lie about it, when the evidence is clearly there. i have been using a bot for my posts. i feel the need to use one because in my current life situation, it is impossible for me to come on and post as i used to. as i got older, i took on more responsibilities and i only get about 2-5 hours of free time when i am not at work and i found it sorta unfair for mystery to have nothing to do all day but post and i wanted to have a challenge to compete with him. mystery is right about me being ignorant, but i have my own problems and i only think about myself at times. this thread is all ive been thinking about for the past few days and i really felt like this was my life because this is all i have been doing for the past 28 hours. i see with all of this unfairness, you would want me disqualified, i really dont care what you guys decide to do to me in this little competition, as i have a nice graphics card and can get my 100m on my own in my own time. i was thinking about since this prize didnt really matter to me i was gunna donate it to mystery or someone who is trying on this thread. since jv2 has very little contests with a reward with spam, i am really excited about this thread and wanted the challenge because spam is and has always been a fun stress relieving thing for me to do, i see the post leader-board/rankings and keep going until i pass someone and repeat. i get using a bot is unfair because everyone is working hard to keep an eye on the clock and continue to keep on posting, but there is no where in the rules that state otherwise and since i have work i dont want to loose my job, i decided to not give up and continue to use it. heck, thicc's 700 posts were made in a few minutes, and ya'll are freaking out about me.. i logged on at work to post while i watched the competition continue to keep on posting
h
Unfair for Mystery? You're the one botting dude

And you fold 600k a day, I fold 3k a day. You could fold the 10 million token in under 20 days. Not to say that faster folders shouldn't be allowed to win, just something that felt worth mentioning.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
And I openly complained about thicc's 700 posts in this thread. I'll attempt to find the posts
(26th May 2020, 2:54 AM)Mystery Wrote: 832 dreams

See, that's freaking cheap. If I spammed that fast, I'd have 5000+ posts.

(26th May 2020, 2:55 AM)Mystery Wrote: 833 dreams

If I miss prizes because Dev can spam however fast he wants, I will be furious.
I wasn't trying to insinuate bias toward you, Addy. I just think if we're holding a contest with such a big prize, it should be evenly fair for all users.
The plot thickens
I honestly think ya'll are taking this too seriously.

While I feel like using a bot is unfair, most people don't have the time to manually post 2000+ comments.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766
And what of people who are hospitalized and can't post at all? How is it fair to them to have no free time to post?

You see the issue with that logic?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • bi3liu
Honestly, if someone is hospitalized, they should have better things to worry about then this contest.
  • Addy, Ashley766
Then you're missing the point.
I just so happened to have a 3 day weekend. I work full time as well.
(30th May 2020, 7:55 PM)Jae Wrote: I honestly think ya'll are taking this too seriously.

While I feel like using a bot is unfair, most people don't have the time to manually post 2000+ comments.

I agree 100%, I post like 100 posts per day, maybe less
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Janelle
It's just a contest, isn't a contest what fun is all about?  Rolleyes
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Janelle
ALL I'm saying is this contest was meant to be fun and very generous of AlphaZ.

You've posted MOST of the comments in this thread, so I honestly don't think you should be angry with anyone for using a bot for at least trying to catch up with you. The chances are very high you'll win at least one of these prizes, so I don't see why someone else can't at least put up a challenge.

I see where you're coming from with the whole bot thing, but I mean realistically, nobody has all the time in the world to be posting so much. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I believe there should've been a post-limit, but I'm sure no one even thought the post count would be this high.
  • Addy, Ashley766
I'm trying to have fun, but I also want it to be fair. Is there an issue with wanting fairness in a contest?
The point is, if you don't have the time to spam as much as other people, why bother cheating ?
It's like playing a game/sport whatever agaisnt someone who's been practicing for years while you didn't have the time, so you end up cheating just to be on par with them and/or complain you get outskilled.

I get it's a contest for fun, but it doesn't mean you can justify ruining it because Mystery has had the time to commit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Mia