RACER REVIEW: The Opening Edition
Star 
Hello Hello Hello!

Welcome to the first edition of the long forgotten series that I'm now renaming Racer Review! Every week we take a look at what fashion is being sported on the blocks of Platform Racing.

This week's looks are from PR2.

First up: Eternal

Now let's start off and say this. I love the bright colors and whammy of whimsy. But make no mistake! Just because you are an admin does not mean you will get a pass here! 

Although the hat matches in color, I'm not sure if it's the best fit. It moves the aesthetic from "I'm A Star!" to "Participation Award". Yikes. 

Overall, a solid look: 7/10
"But how can I up my score?" Do away with the hat! It gets in the way of your shine.

Next up: IHaveDaCowboyz

Some looks leave a little to be desired. Some looks leave a lot to be desired. I'll let you decide which one. I don't know where to start! The stick parts have don't do much for me. The hat doesn't do anything for me. In fact, it's taking away from me. My youth.

I will say, the green gradient descending in the body parts is a great idea. Do I sense the start of a new fashion trend?

Sorry gurl, but it's a 3/10 from me.
"But how can I up my score?" Change up the body parts to fit that green theme. Reptilian maybe?

Let's not forget: Resa123456

If the theme this week was Confusion, then maybe you would have landed a higher score. The bubble feet break the cohesion for me. I do understand using them to emulate the effect of floating though. Maybe there's a better fit?

I do want everyone to take note: Look at these dynamic and intriguing colors! I don't think I've seen another racer with these colors. So original!

Overall a 5.5/10.
"But how can I up my score?" Switch up the feet and maybe hat, try out something new!

Lastly: TRUC

Ah! This is what every fashionista looks for. A completely realized look! 
It's bold, yet naive. Fresh, but also timeless. And most importantly... cute af!!!

Easily a 9/10.

Go on TRUC, get your treestar on!

As always, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this week of Racer Review! If you have been previously reviewed and have a new look to show the class, let me know!

If you were mentioned in this post and wished to be removed: PM me and I can do this. This is just for fun. Love y'all!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lunanova For This Useful Post:
  • Ajax-iwnl, Ashley766, Athena, ClassyElephant, edetarod, Emeiry, Eternal, gemj, IHaveDaCowboyz, Janelle, new bat pr2, TRUC, Zelante
(28th May 2020, 1:09 PM)Lunanova Wrote: Lastly: TRUC

Ah! This is what every fashionista looks for. A completely realized look! 
It's bold, yet naive. Fresh, but also timeless. And most importantly... cute af!!!

Easily a 9/10.

Go on TRUC, get your treestar on!

That one time I log out without my party hat on and this happens Rolleyes
Jk it's fine like this too lol, the EXP hat is slightly bigger... but I love that treestar reference

What would you think of the set I had between 2016 and 2019 (being inactive for a while) ?

If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Lunanova, new bat pr2
all trash
(28th May 2020, 3:13 PM)Hyperacticpro Wrote: all trash

wig
I love this Tongue ! I do have a question though, are these racers picked out of random?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Lunanova, new bat pr2
Eternal copied my set
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Eternal, Lunanova
u should review mine Tongue
[Image: 8bs0tw4.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClassyElephant For This Useful Post:
  • Lunanova, new bat pr2
Love to read more of these
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • Lunanova, new bat pr2
(28th May 2020, 4:12 PM)Jae Wrote: I love this Tongue ! I do have a question though, are these racers picked out of random?

I was kinda just picking people who I knew were A. Active enough on PR2 and B. Most likely on the forums already

I could try to bring in people who only play PR2/3 into the forum this way tho Cool
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunanova For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, new bat pr2