Testers needed for PR2 v160
I'm gonna need a bunch of people to test v160 in a very short time, so I'll be adding some new beta testers just for this testing cycle. Strong candidates may be kept as permanent testers.

You can request to join at this link. Tell us why you'd like to join, any experience you have, and anything else you feel would make you an asset to the team. Please only submit one join request.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, edetarod, Emeiry, Fresh Cookies, gemj, IHaveDaCowboyz, Janelle, new bat pr2, Northadox, xGuest, ~JBG~
(29th May 2020, 10:42 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Tell us why you'd like to join, any experience you have, and anything else you feel would make you an asset to the team. Please only submit one join request.

I accidentally hit enter while making a first line joke, so there you go, enjoy my silly typing extravaganza Noob
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • new bat pr2
Nice! Sent a request.

I miiiiiight be blind but is there a list of v160 changes that I can look at?
(29th May 2020, 2:29 PM)Lunanova Wrote: Nice! Sent a request.

I miiiiiight be blind but is there a list of v160 changes that I can look at?

Not yet, when v160 is released for Beta there will be a list of changes that Beta Testers can see, then others will be able to see that when it is fully released.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Ashley766, bls1999, new bat pr2
Back in the original jv I was absolutely thrilled as a kid for the idea to be able to beta test pr2 more than anything else in my childhood gaming days. The “reason to join” I mustered to type up then was something lame, but somehow it was good enough for jiggmin to accept me xD. I wished I typed in something more meaningful.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • Dangevin, new bat pr2
Very pog Ben, very pog
Arrow
can old/previous beta testers still test?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Jeremiah For This Useful Post:
  • new bat pr2
(30th May 2020, 11:39 AM)Jeremiah Wrote: can old/previous beta testers still test?

Anyone already a JV2 beta tester can still BT 160. If you were a BT on old JV, include that in your join request. It won't guarantee anything, but I'll take it into consideration.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • new bat pr2
Mmmmm, why not try. Smile ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • new bat pr2
@bls1999 when would we find out if we were accepted? Would we get a notification?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • new bat pr2
(31st May 2020, 2:21 PM)Jae Wrote: @bls1999 when would we find out if we were accepted? Would we get a notification?

Probably, we havent looked at all them atm
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • edetarod, Janelle, new bat pr2
(31st May 2020, 2:21 PM)Jae Wrote: @bls1999 when would we find out if we were accepted? Would we get a notification?

I'll post an dev update about v160 tomorrow, which will probably include information about how beta testers will be chosen.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • edetarod, Janelle, new bat pr2, ~JBG~
I accidentally missed the backspace key and pressed enter, so now there's a bunch of dots at the end of the message because I was trying to see how much space I have left since I realized there's a small character limit lmfao
Good times
ahh, I want to, but I can't guarantee that I'll have enough time for the next few months :(
(29th May 2020, 10:42 AM)bls1999 Wrote: I'm gonna need a bunch of people to test v160 in a very short time, so I'll be adding some new beta testers just for this testing cycle. Strong candidates may be kept as permanent testers.

You can request to join at this link. Tell us why you'd like to join, any experience you have, and anything else you feel would make you an asset to the team. Please only submit one join request.
i accidentally submitted my request with nothing in it so.........  Embarrassed
[Image: ZkcHvsf.png]