[email protected] Contest v2 [let's try this again]
[Image: UiJ9BEK.png]
*NEW CHANGES: See rule #6 and #7
I'm making this thread to (hopefully) help people get PR2's folding rewards. It's simple, you can receive 10 entries each day. The winners will be randomly selected and anyone can participate! New rules have been added to give everyone a fair and equal chance. It is my fault for not considering that people may abuse the ability to post infinitely; that said, there is now hard 10 entries/day limit. Getting your daily 10 entries has been made easier courtesy of Bls1999! Simply click the link provided in the rules and you will have your 10 entries for that day! The prizes will remain the same; however, the time limit for the contest will be extended. Posts made in the previous thread will not count (sorry) in order to maintain the integrity of this contest. I had no say in the closing of my last thread and in order for this contest to continue it must be this way.

[Image: qkwia5s.png]
1. If you win, the points must go towards Team Jiggmin (143016). This is to further Jiggmin's goal of world domination.                                                                                        
2. No inappropriate usernames; I will not fold an inappropriate username.                                                                                                                             
3. You can not win twice. I'm putting this rule in place to allow other users the opportunity to win points. If you win one prize, you can not win another. Due to this, prize winners will be announced in descending order. Meaning every poster has an opportunity at winning the biggest point tier.                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
4. Claim deadline: Once winners are announced, they have one week to reply to my PM with their username (and passkey if they are already folding). Otherwise, the prize will be forfeit. If this were to happen, there will be a re-draw for the forfeited prizes. This is in place to ensure that winners receive their [email protected] points within a reasonable time.                                                                                                                                      
5. Whatever tier you win is how much I fold you. For example, if you have 5 million and win 10 million points; you will be folded up to 15 million. This applies even if you decide to fold your user alongside me.                                                                                                                                                                   
6. You MUST use this link to get your daily 10 entries towards the contest: [https://jiggmin2.com/folding_at_home/alphaz_contest.php ]                                               
7. You can claim 10 entries every 24 hours. Previously it was at the start of each day, this has been changed to the former. All previous posts prior to Bls' posts (#404) have been counted towards your total. Any new posts will not count towards entries, you must use the link from this point forward.                                                   

Big thanks to @bls1999 for making the script to tally up entries. As well as making this contest easier to manage!   Smile

ALL RULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE

[Image: oK27POa.png]
1. 25,000,000 Folding At Home Points
2. 10,000,000 Folding At Home Points
3. 10,000,000 Folding At Home Points
4. 1,000,000 Folding At Home Points
5. 1,000,000 Folding At Home Points
[Image: QH57FlU.png]
Total points being given out: 47,000,000

Start: 5/31/20
Contest finishes: 6/30/20

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to AlphaZ For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Ajax-iwnl, Ajayci 100, Ashley766, edetarod, Eternal, Hyperacticpro, Jae, MoonFiredk, Mystery, new bat pr2, Shane1334, Stxtics, Zelante
[Image: 4ijAZtW.png]

TLDW;
25 Million - Ajayci 100
10 Million new bat pr2
10 Million - Ashley766
1 Million - Hyperacticpro
1 Million - Stxtics
1 Million - Mystery

I just wanted to say thank you to everybody that took the time to participate in this contest. I know it didn't work out initially, but I am glad that it went well in the end. Big thanks to Bls and Eternal for helping me with the contest. Without them, I probably would have given up because the first thread was a disaster. Also, shout outs to the 3 users with perfect scores; UsamahMystery and Truc. There may be something for you guys after I finish folding the winners Wink.

CURRENTLY FOLDING: Ajayci 100 / Account: Ajayci_100 / 25M /

Note to self:
Devil / Stxtics / Finished
Ashley766 / Ashley766
Ajayci 100 / Ajayci 100 / In progress
Newbatpr2 / Newbatpr2
Mystery / Platform Racing 2
Hyperacticpro / Death
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AlphaZ For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100, bls1999, edetarod, Eternal, new bat pr2
I
[Image: QbNSkSz.png]
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
A
Bet someones not happy that all their posts on the last thread dont count now.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edetarod For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Cool-O-Rama!788, new bat pr2
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]