How are you feeling today?
(26th September 2020, 9:52 AM)Jae Wrote: oh and serial killers. LOL.

If you haven't already you should watch Mindhunter on Netflix, it's not a documentary but it's a very interesting and entertaining show that dives into the psychology of serial killers and how that can be used to catch serial killers/murderers that haven't been caught (it's based on the origins of the FBI's Behavioral Science Unit)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Janelle
Frown 
[Image: OjGJEZR.jpg]

Really sad. This morning, I said goodbye to my furry friend, Wubble. I know that I'll meet him again one day, but it's so hard right now. Just taking some time to myself for a few days... but I know he's peaceful now and not suffering anymore <3
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Janelle, lalafox, Lego-man945, Mia
(26th September 2020, 1:08 PM)David Wrote: If you haven't already you should watch Mindhunter on Netflix, it's not a documentary but it's a very interesting and entertaining show that dives into the psychology of serial killers and how that can be used to catch serial killers/murderers that haven't been caught (it's based on the origins of the FBI's Behavioral Science Unit)

I just decided to start it last night! Seems good so far Smile Seems very interesting and I'm excited to keep watching it.

(26th September 2020, 3:26 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: [Image: OjGJEZR.jpg]

Really sad. This morning, I said goodbye to my furry friend, Wubble. I know that I'll meet him again one day, but it's so hard right now. Just taking some time to myself for a few days... but I know he's peaceful now and not suffering anymore <3

I'm so sorry... Rest in Paradise, Wubble <3 you will be missed. Frown
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
bit tired but good 👍
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
I learned how to power cuh-lean (Mark Rippetoe voice) yesterday. Definitely looked completely stupid while doing it (learning pains), as well throwing the bar into my collarbone a few times.

I also finally came to my senses and set a proper weightlifting program to follow, instead of doing semi exploratory/willy-nilly lifting (essentially, doing two-three main lifts consistently and then doing whatever I felt like with no clear progression). 5x5 deadlifts at working weight, sometimes twice a week, were also a terrible idea.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Janelle
Coworker is selfish and didn't care that her (wrong) way of doing the job was hurting my wrists. Same coworker that I complained about earlier in this thread. Other coworkers came to my defense and yelled at her for putting me in pain and she just shrugs it off and says "I'm gonna do it my way". I'm still nice to her in person, but I really freaking hate her. So I'm in a bad mood. Hopefully tonight will go better.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(1st October 2020, 10:05 AM)Mystery Wrote: Coworker is selfish and didn't care that her (wrong) way of doing the job was hurting my wrists. Same coworker that I complained about earlier in this thread. Other coworkers came to my defense and yelled at her for putting me in pain and she just shrugs it off and says "I'm gonna do it my way". I'm still nice to her in person, but I really freaking hate her. So I'm in a bad mood. Hopefully tonight will go better.
What do you do for work?
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(1st October 2020, 6:39 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: bit tired but good 👍

I'm a bit tired too... I hope you get some sleep tonight!

(1st October 2020, 9:16 AM)Uptight 534 Wrote: I learned how to power cuh-lean (Mark Rippetoe voice) yesterday. Definitely looked completely stupid while doing it (learning pains), as well throwing the bar into my collarbone a few times.

I also finally came to my senses and set a proper weightlifting program to follow, instead of doing semi exploratory/willy-nilly lifting (essentially, doing two-three main lifts consistently and then doing whatever I felt like with no clear progression). 5x5 deadlifts at working weight, sometimes twice a week, were also a terrible idea.

I love that for you! It's hard for me to find a program to follow, but I'm not *that* into weightlifting, my goal is to just look/feel fit. Tongue
You got this!

(1st October 2020, 10:05 AM)Mystery Wrote: Coworker is selfish and didn't care that her (wrong) way of doing the job was hurting my wrists. Same coworker that I complained about earlier in this thread. Other coworkers came to my defense and yelled at her for putting me in pain and she just shrugs it off and says "I'm gonna do it my way". I'm still nice to her in person, but I really freaking hate her. So I'm in a bad mood. Hopefully tonight will go better.

Rip, this co-worker just needs to go, apparently. :/
If she keeps acting like that I would confront her tbh and ask her what her problem is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
She doesn't seem like someone I would want to work with/be around, lmao.

Also, I'm in the mood for some fruit loops. Smile
  • Uptight 534
How you doing jae
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, ExplosionZ, Janelle, lalafox
(4th October 2020, 4:28 PM)Vipa Wrote: How you doing jae

Doing good! Just been pretty busy with packing!

(4th October 2020, 10:27 PM)Mystery Wrote: I work in a factory, the job is very repetitive but I like all the people... except one.

I had a great weekend, my brother got married! Smile I was glad to be a part of his wedding, super happy for him.

Congratulations to your brother! That's so exciting!
  • Mia
So much anxiety in the past few days. I hope everything will get better Frown
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(6th October 2020, 10:33 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: So much anxiety in the past few days. I hope everything will get better Frown

Frown I'm sure it will, happy thoughts only! Just try and stay busy. Smile <3

I woke up with a swollen eye… and I'm not too sure how... but it hurts. Help me.
  • Ashley766
happi
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(4th October 2020, 9:22 PM)Delphinoid Wrote: Skim the lecture notes before lectures + get started on homework as soon as possible and it's ez. Even if for some reason you don't have time to work on an assignment immediately, just read over it a couple of times and you can let things marinate in your head until you're ready. Don't be a scrub like I was in first year and leave everything until the last minute / not prepare for exams and tests.

Btw, what are you studying?

Maths (in 3rd yr of 4 atm)
Yeah I'm tryna get assessments and stuff done early and tests etc I prep for
rn the lectures are just videos essentially but reading through notes in addition sounds like a good idea

Today I feel kinda eh but that's cos even tho I slept 11 hours it was broken up into like 3 or 4 chunks for some reason
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(6th October 2020, 11:58 PM)Mystery Wrote: They upped the night differential, so I got another raise! Smile

My wrist hurts, but I'm in a good mood!

That's awesome! Congratulations ^^
I have a little bit of an eye infection... so I'm waiting for that go away.

(7th October 2020, 5:04 AM)gemj Wrote: happi

Me too! Yay Smile

(7th October 2020, 9:22 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Maths (in 3rd yr of 4 atm)
Yeah I'm tryna get assessments and stuff done early and tests etc I prep for
rn the lectures are just videos essentially but reading through notes in addition sounds like a good idea

Today I feel kinda eh but that's cos even tho I slept 11 hours it was broken up into like 3 or 4 chunks for some reason

I hate video lectures, ugh. I can never pay attention, lmao.
And rip, get some better sleep tonight!
How you doing jae
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, ExplosionZ, Janelle
I GOT THE JOB!!!! Big Grin

SO now I'm working at a retail store Smile
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Athena, Janelle, lalafox, Mia
(9th October 2020, 7:41 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: I GOT THE JOB!!!! Big Grin

SO now I'm working at a retail store Smile

Congratulations!!! Knew you would get it Big Grin

(8th October 2020, 12:20 PM)Vipa Wrote: How you doing jae

Good!!! Good day today, went to take family pictures today and that was super fun. Smile
  • Ashley766
Sounds good @jae
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
How you doing Ashley
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Janelle