How are you feeling today?
(11th October 2020, 4:42 AM)Vipa Wrote: How you doing Ashley

I'm doing pretty well! how about you?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Hi all!!!
I’m doing great today, been so productive Smile got all moved into my new apartment and I got a lot accomplished for today! Now I’m going to make dinner and have a relaxing rest of my night.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
Doing good @Ashley766, just waiting for a new artifact atm, going to try give my friend "Oskar" aka Skilledzz the bubble set
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Janelle
Sounds good @"Jae", btw do u have the bubble set, cuz if u don't I can get it for u in the future Wink
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
this week from monday I've had quite the headache and felt eugh
but the headache is finally gone so I feel better now
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(16th October 2020, 5:36 AM)Vipa Wrote: Sounds good @"Jae", btw do u have the bubble set, cuz if u don't I can get it for u in the future Wink

Hahaha, I don't. I appreciate it but no thank you. Smile

(16th October 2020, 6:05 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: this week from monday I've had quite the headache and felt eugh
but the headache is finally gone so I feel better now

I'm glad it's finally gone, headaches are the worst. Frown
I hope it doesn't come back soon!
Its actually nice to see a thread like this, people seem to forget about how others feel on a day to day basis.
I think everyone's feeling some level of anxiety, including myself. If you're self isolating then I sure hope you aren't feeling too down and lonely. I'm stuck indoors with 2 kids for the past week and it's been a nightmare. Very stressed and upset as they continue to ask why they can't go outside. But other than that I'm OK, boredom led me back to discord and, well, here. 😆
Discord - Mikasa.A.Cain #0705 Steam - IziCain
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Izi-Blissers* For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, Vipa
Yo, what's up @*Izi-Blissers*. Been a while. Ye its corona times, gotta make the best out of it, but it's kinda chill ngl, being inside, isolating urself, well not much has changed since from before corona Wink
  • *Izi-Blissers*, Janelle
(16th October 2020, 3:35 PM)Vipa Wrote: Yo, what's up @*Izi-Blissers*. Been a while. Ye its corona times, gotta make the best out of it, but it's kinda chill ngl, being inside, isolating urself, well not much has changed since from before corona Wink

Oh aye it has been a while. For some i suppose isolation is nothing new, however still quite sad that a lot of people have been knocked back and down for almost a year.
I do tend to do my disappearing act after a few months which isn't intentional l😆 just hands are full.
Hope you're keeping well.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to *Izi-Blissers* For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(16th October 2020, 3:38 PM)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: Oh aye it has been a while. For some i suppose isolation is nothing new, however still quite sad that a lot of people have been knocked back and down for almost a year.
I do tend to do my disappearing act after a few months which isn't intentional l😆 just hands are full.
Hope you're keeping well.
Well ye we just gotta remain calm, the pandemy will last for a while more, surely over new year I think, or until we get a working vaccine. Yea I'm doing the same as usual, nothing new, but good stuff.
(16th October 2020, 1:42 PM)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: Its actually nice to see a thread like this, people seem to forget about how others feel on a day to day basis.
I think everyone's feeling some level of anxiety, including myself. If you're self isolating then I sure hope you aren't feeling too down and lonely. I'm stuck indoors with 2 kids for the past week and it's been a nightmare. Very stressed and upset as they continue to ask why they can't go outside. But other than that I'm OK, boredom led me back to discord and, well, here.  😆

Hi, Izi!!! Long time no see, good to see you Big Grin <3
I'm back at work now.. have been since about late May. I really hope you get some rest and peace soon, too much can definitely be overwhelming. Even though you're here because of quarantine (mostly), it's nice to see you. Been too long. I hope you stick around. ^^
But yes, tbh I love this thread and just hearing about everyone's day and hearing how they are.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • *Izi-Blissers*, Vipa
(16th October 2020, 9:44 PM)Janelle Wrote: Hi, Izi!!! Long time no see, good to see you Big Grin <3
I'm back at work now.. have been since about late May. I really hope you get some rest and peace soon, too much can definitely be overwhelming. Even though you're here because of quarantine (mostly), it's nice to see you. Been too long. I hope you stick around. ^^
But yes, tbh I love this thread and just hearing about everyone's day and hearing how they are.

Long time yes lol always nice to know I'm missed 😅  💓
I'm still waiting to hear back when I can go into work, I'm a dessert chef so most places in my town are still closed. So frustrating isn't it not being at work, at the moment its open close for many places and I just feel sorry for people who are struggling so close to Christmas.
But yeah I think ill stick around a little longer unless I get busy with other things!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to *Izi-Blissers* For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(17th October 2020, 9:10 AM)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: Long time yes lol always nice to know I'm missed 😅  💓
I'm still waiting to hear back when I can go into work, I'm a dessert chef so most places in my town are still closed. So frustrating isn't it not being at work, at the moment its open close for many places and I just feel sorry for people who are struggling so close to Christmas.
But yeah I think ill stick around a little longer unless I get busy with other things!

I don't work as many hours as I did before the shutdown... so that's aggravating to me. =/
I hope you're doin alright though, despite work quarantine issues!
feel about the same as yesterday, headache still gone which is good
played some of the 2nd round of the new SAR test, very cool new gamemode
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(17th October 2020, 1:18 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: feel about the same as yesterday, headache still gone which is good
played some of the 2nd round of the new SAR test, very cool new gamemode

That's good Smile
Not too sure what the SAR test is... but I'm glad it's a good gamemode Tongue
Yesterday I felt very bad in illness so today I got a test for COVID so I will see what that says
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
Today on the squat, I joined the 225 Brigade, homies, doing three sets of five reps with the weight (i.e. two 45 lb. plates on each side of the barbell; a "milestone" lift). (I sound like a complete jackass).

Video for stupid reference, homies (2:11 - 2:21):
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(19th October 2020, 7:12 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Yesterday I felt very bad in illness so today I got a test for COVID so I will see what that says

Hopefully it comes back negative, fingers crossed you feel better soon!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Izi-Blissers* For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Janelle
(19th October 2020, 7:12 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Yesterday I felt very bad in illness so today I got a test for COVID so I will see what that says

Oh nooo… I'm hoping for good results. Drink plenty of water. =/
Quarantine!!!

(19th October 2020, 11:45 AM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Today on the squat, I joined the 225 Brigade, homies, doing three sets of five reps with the weight (i.e. two 45 lb. plates on each side of the barbell; a "milestone" lift). (I sound like a complete jackass).

Video for stupid reference, homies (2:11 - 2:21):

Yay, that's awesome! Big Grin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Uptight 534
Test came back negative very cool Cool
á
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • *Izi-Blissers*, Ashley766, gemj, Janelle, Mia, Uptight 534