How are you feeling today?
(27th June 2020, 9:14 PM)Mystery Wrote: I'm sad. All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put that onn keyboard together again.

[Image: nUyI4xI.jpg]

Today I made the fatal error of accidentally knocking it off the stand

this breaks my heart. Rip.
Hi guys, I'm feeling good today. Work was a little rough this morning because there were so many members (I work at a gym) who were upset with the way our pay has been distributed. But after that my day went smoothly. Took a nap, went to volleyball practice, now going out with friends and boyfriend later on. Smile
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jae For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, new bat pr2
feel miserable
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Jae
(29th June 2020, 6:33 PM)gemj Wrote: feel miserable

Oh why!?
(29th June 2020, 7:56 PM)Jae Wrote: Oh why!?

not sure tbh. wish I had a reason to feel happy but nothing's really fun anymore. everything is stressful now, and I have little-to-no motivation even tho I have a day to myself today. I'm surprised I even articulated that; it's kinda hard for myself even to understand why I feel the way I do.
  • Jae
(29th June 2020, 9:08 PM)gemj Wrote: not sure tbh. wish I had a reason to feel happy but nothing's really fun anymore. everything is stressful now, and I have little-to-no motivation even tho I have a day to myself today. I'm surprised I even articulated that; it's kinda hard for myself even to understand why I feel the way I do.

I totally understand this feeling. If you ever need to talk, feel free to message me. I know this feeling all too well =/
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Jae For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Good morning everyone ^^
I'm feeling pretty good... got some good rest yesterday/this morning. I have work later on but I'm kind of annoyed because I can't find any dress pants in my size. And most of the locker (dressing) rooms are all closed so I keep returning them, lmao.
Wish me luck today in HOPEFULLY finding the right size.

UPDATE: I couldn't find any in black but I found some in dark grey. Smile
Feeling good, like I should 😎

Today's my birthday so I'm pretty excited to spend it with my family! Got my own cake and everything yesterday! Even though I can't go outside because of Rona, still happy and healthy to be alive! Smile
"Do today what others won't, so tomorrow you can do what others can't" 💡 -Jerry Rice
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Jae, Mystery, new bat pr2
(1st July 2020, 9:13 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: Feeling good, like I should 😎

Today's my birthday so I'm pretty excited to spend it with my family! Got my own cake and everything yesterday! Even though I can't go outside because of Rona, still happy and healthy to be alive! Smile

Happy birthday (again)! 21 is a fun year so make sure you enjoy it. c:
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Jae For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
 I'm feeling good today... for the most part.

We've just had some family issues going on today, so that made me a little upset earlier.

But me and my mom went on a little bonding walk around the neighborhood and talked some things out and laughed, and that made me feel much better.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jae For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, new bat pr2
Hi ya'll, hope youre doing good today ^^
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jae For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Mystery, new bat pr2
Uhh..... could be better. At least I'm on break for a few days.
“To be is to do” ~Socrates
“To do is to be” ~Jean-Paul Sartre
“Do be do be do” ~Frank Sinatra
[Image: RUrNpEU.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mystery For This Useful Post:
  • Jae
(2nd July 2020, 7:51 PM)Mystery Wrote: Uhh..... could be better. At least I'm on break for a few days.

After tomorrow morning, me too. I hope these next few days are better for you. I hope you can enjoy and have fun on the Fourth Smile

Happy (late) Birthday!  Smile
Bow Bow is awesome
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to new bat pr2 For This Useful Post:
  • Jae

happy late birthday from me too!
  • Jae
(2nd July 2020, 10:22 PM)new bat pr2 Wrote: Happy (late) Birthday!  Smile

(3rd July 2020, 1:46 AM)gemj Wrote: happy late birthday from me too!

Thank you guys!!! <3 Smile
"Do today what others won't, so tomorrow you can do what others can't" 💡 -Jerry Rice
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Jae
i am sad because my battery is low and my charger broke Frown Frown
Bow Bow is awesome
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to new bat pr2 For This Useful Post:
  • Jae
(3rd July 2020, 11:37 AM)new bat pr2 Wrote: i am sad because my battery is low and my charger broke Frown Frown

hurry go get another one!!! Oh no Frown
I'm feeling good today! Had a great Fourth of July weekend and today was a good day of relaxation. Smile
stressed n' angry, dunno why tbh
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Jae