How are you feeling today?
A lot better than the last week cos my sleep schedule is more regular than it has been the last week and a bit
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
today been pretty weird, i prob have covid since my brother came down with a fever and tested positive. i feel fine though
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to lalafox For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
I'M GREAT!!!!!! Big Grin

I got accepted into the university of my dreams Smile
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Janelle, Mia
(16th September 2020, 3:09 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: A lot better than the last week cos my sleep schedule is more regular than it has been the last week and a bit

Mmmmmm. My work schedule isn't lookin too hot. But I'm glad your sleep schedules doin good Smile

(16th September 2020, 3:49 PM)lalafox Wrote: today been pretty weird, i prob have covid since my brother came down with a fever and tested positive. i feel fine though

Biggggg oof, I hope you don't have Covid! That wouldn't be good at all. :/
I hope tomorrow isn't too weird.

(16th September 2020, 6:15 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: I'M GREAT!!!!!! Big Grin

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting, so happy for you!!! ^^ You'll kill it.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
Today I was introduced to the "fun" that is front squats.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(16th September 2020, 9:03 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Today I was introduced to the "fun" that is front squats.

Rip. That sounds painful.
  • Uptight 534
Feeling good, been getting back into running and I noticed I have much more energy (there's lots of benefits to running/working out in general but I seem to forget how much more energy you have). Also, I managed to pre-order the PS5 last night from Bestbuy for pickup on release day (along with Spider-Man: Miles Morales, will also get at least one more game but gotta decide) so I'm relieved about that and don't have to worry anymore, quite hyped!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(17th September 2020, 6:39 AM)Mystery Wrote: Good, I got a raise at work Smile

Can't relate Smile
Tehehe, congrats Tongue

(17th September 2020, 11:33 AM)David Wrote: Feeling good, been getting back into running and I noticed I have much more energy (there's lots of benefits to running/working out in general but I seem to forget how much more energy you have). Also, I managed to pre-order the PS5 last night from Bestbuy for pickup on release day (along with Spider-Man: Miles Morales, will also get at least one more game but gotta decide) so I'm relieved about that and don't have to worry anymore, quite hyped!

I try and workout about 3 times a week, and leave the other days to homework.
Let me know if you like the PS5 when you receive it!
Good good good, had time to clean out my car, go to my apartment's office to ask a few questions, go to work, and then to a friend's house for the night. It was a good day!
(16th September 2020, 6:15 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: I'M GREAT!!!!!! Big Grin

congratulations!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Janelle
(22nd September 2020, 10:19 AM)Mystery Wrote: This freaking coworker is driving me crazy. Like I honestly don't understand how she isn't fired yet

And my right wrist hurts like hell but I've got a doctor appointment coming up. Dunno if it's just tendonitis anymore cause I can barely do my job

It's always the coworkers... smh...
I hope everything turns out alright at the doctor's appointment. I need to go get my spine checked out, as my chiropractors said I'm "going to need surgery soon" but I need to make sure they aren't just messing with me.
Nutella and gushers Wink
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to skiward For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(22nd September 2020, 8:06 PM)skiward Wrote: Nutella and gushers Wink

Sounds... yummmmmmy?
gettin more settled into uni and stuff so I feel good about it for the moment (hopefully the general homework isn't too stressful lmao)
á
  • Janelle
(23rd September 2020, 4:24 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: gettin more settled into uni and stuff so I feel good about it for the moment (hopefully the general homework isn't too stressful lmao)

I hope everything goes well at Uni Smile
I'm sure the homework will be something you'll have to adjust to ^^
(23rd September 2020, 5:12 PM)Jae Wrote: I hope everything goes well at Uni Smile
I'm sure the homework will be something you'll have to adjust to ^^

ye, it's a little bit diff this time around cos covid but it's pretty similar to what we did last term which I found alright
á
  • Janelle
(22nd September 2020, 8:07 PM)Jae Wrote: Sounds... yummmmmmy?
Its good high yur
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to skiward For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(24th September 2020, 8:42 AM)Mystery Wrote: This... freaking... coworker. I'm getting along perfectly with everyone else, but this... one... freaking... coworker.

I'm just glad it's almost the weekend, that's all I'll say.

One more day... after today!!
It's okay though I completely understand, lol.
currently reading about the lives claimed by the Himalayas, specifically Mt. Everest. it's funny how I love to learn, yet disliked mainstream school the majority of the time. thinking about investing in a bunch of books surrounding topics I like/am interested in. also realised just how much I watch documentaries and... idk how to feel about it. it's a lot.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(25th September 2020, 8:55 AM)gemj Wrote: currently reading about the lives claimed by the Himalayas, specifically Mt. Everest. it's funny how I love to learn, yet disliked mainstream school the majority of the time. thinking about investing in a bunch of books surrounding topics I like/am interested in. also realised just how much I watch documentaries and... idk how to feel about it. it's a lot.

interesting! And it’s so much different when you’re learning about something that actually interests you. Tongue I like documentaries... mostly about wildlife and animals though... oh and serial killers. LOL.
  • gemj