How are you feeling today?
I had to flip someone off on the road today cuz they werent paying attention and almost hit me. Havent road raged that hard in a while.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Janelle
(11th November 2020, 7:58 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: I had to flip someone off on the road today cuz they werent paying attention and almost hit me. Havent road raged that hard in a while.

;_; Ugh, hate that for you. I don't get much road rage. Most i'll do is yell and say "GOOOO". But that's about it. Tongue I've probably used the horn probably a good three-four times since I was 16.

I probably would've panicked tbh and would've had no idea what to do.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM
(11th November 2020, 10:19 PM)Janelle Wrote: ;_; Ugh, hate that for you. I don't get much road rage. Most i'll do is yell and say "GOOOO". But that's about it. Tongue I've probably used the horn probably a good three-four times since I was 16.

I probably would've panicked tbh and would've had no idea what to do.

That and the fact that slamming the brakes made the groceries i had in the passenger seat fly forward and fall off didnt put me in a good mood.

Not getting road rage is a blessing. I usually get tempted to tailgate and cut someone off out of aggression putting myself in danger after they do the smallest annoying thing.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(11th November 2020, 11:16 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: That and the fact that slamming the brakes made the groceries i had in the passenger seat fly forward and fall off didnt put me in a good mood.

Not getting road rage is a blessing. I usually get tempted to tailgate and cut someone off out of aggression putting myself in danger after they do the smallest annoying thing.

my dad used to get common road rage too. learning manual trans with him at 16 wasn't fun.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, JEEJAYEM
feeling fine just trying to get to 201 posts
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to lalafox For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Me too @lalafox
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(12th November 2020, 2:47 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: Me too @lalafox

We all are haha
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(12th November 2020, 3:15 PM)platform guy Wrote: We all are haha

True story
Sup all :^)
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(12th November 2020, 9:46 AM)Mystery Wrote: I just got tested for covid-19. This cough refuses to go away! Feeling antsy.

Oooof ;_; Makes me feel awful for you. You got this. <3

(12th November 2020, 12:48 PM)lalafox Wrote: feeling fine just trying to get to 201 posts

Lmaaaao hi everyone trying to get 200+ posts. Everyone's welcome. Wink

Go ahead and tell me how ya'll are doin today. Smile
I'm 10 posts away from 1,000 posts Smile so I'm pretty good Tongue
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Good, since I've done the homework I needed to do for this week quicker than expected so I can have a more relaxed week overall
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Feeling quite good although a bit tired, woke up early to go pick up my PS5 (picked the earliest available time for pickup which was 6AM). Here's a pic Big Grin

[Image: LX7EMNO.jpg]

Really enjoying Miles Morales so far and looking forward to Demon's Souls after! I'm also really liking the controller, the adaptive triggers are great (the weight required to press the triggers can change, it's so weird but so cool) as well as the haptic feedback, can't wait to see all the ways games will make use of the controllers features. Anyway, back to playing Tongue
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, JEEJAYEM
Hi guys! Been a little busy these past few days. I've been doing well, stacked up on homework, though. ;_;

How are you guys? Smile
  • Uptight 534
I taught myself (with the help of YouTube) the power snatch today. I can see why it is considered one of the most difficult lifts, and it was not even the full snatch.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Janelle
(16th November 2020, 10:50 AM)Uptight 534 Wrote: I taught myself (with the help of YouTube) the power snatch today. I can see why it is considered one of the most difficult lifts, and it was not even the full snatch.

Congratulations Smile I don't really know what a Power Snatch is... but it sounds pretty difficult ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Uptight 534
(16th November 2020, 4:15 PM)Janelle Wrote: Congratulations Smile I don't really know what a Power Snatch is... but it sounds pretty difficult ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Full Snatch (hardest lift):
[Image: BrownParchedBoubou-size_restricted.gif]

Power Snatch (Essentially, doing quarter squat, instead of a full squat):
[Image: ie0y6G.gif]
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(16th November 2020, 5:00 PM)Mystery Wrote: Covid test came back negative, back to work tonight! Dunno what I had, but I'm feeling good now. Smile

Yay that's awesome news! Glad you're feeling better! Smile

(16th November 2020, 7:38 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Full Snatch (hardest lift):
[Image: BrownParchedBoubou-size_restricted.gif]

Power Snatch (Essentially, doing quarter squat, instead of a full squat):
[Image: ie0y6G.gif]

Oh big rip, that looks impossible for me, lmao. But, super exciting that you accomplished that. Looks to be super tough so great job ^^
  • Uptight 534
Goodmorning all! Hope you’ve all had a wonderful weekend so far. Smile
Yesterday i spent time working and then quality time with my family in the evening. It was a great day. Big Grin
have no motivation help
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle