Very confusing fact why people prefer PR2
The BEST part about pr3, was the time trials.. sucks that it was single player only, but racing everyone’s ghost time was really fun. I hated the reward feature by having to get a certain amount of gold medals to get a certain part(I prefer random rewards). Pr3 could only be accessed on a certain website(i can’t remember, I’ll edit when I remember), I liked how pr2 could be accessed in hundreds of websites(.yola, pr2hub, Kong, etc..) leveling up was a pain, the exp system sucked and really was hard to get to a high rank for me. Pr3 had really no “Glitches”, meanwhile pr2 has so many fun glitches that are still here today! Traps are one of my main reasons why I comeback on everyday, I think pr2 traps are fun as hell and would love to see more simple and easy trap levels come out in the newest today (but sadly Pr2 traps are being made impossible to where I keep dying on the first trap.) pr3 traps are really different and difficult to get used to. I really never was good at traps in general, but I had some of my best moments playing pr2/pr3 playing traps with everyone else who liked playing traps to.

TLDR; I made so many friends playing the very thing I loved in the past and I continue to hold on to those special thoughts/feelings and that’s how I feel about pr2 and I just don’t want to let go yet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Very confusing fact why people prefer PR2 - by Addy - 22nd June 2020, 4:33 PM
RE: Very confusing fact why people prefer PR2 - by a7x3 - 19th August 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: Very confusing fact why people prefer PR2 - by FDX3 - 24th August 2020, 5:44 AM
RE: Very confusing fact why people prefer PR2 - by thique - 25th August 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: Very confusing fact why people prefer PR2 - by Vipa - 28th August 2020, 5:54 PM