Suggestion (maybe)
So, I recently thought with two new ideas that could be implemented into PR2, but although they sound a bit too OP, it's just a consideration (maybe).

Idea 1:
It's pretty slow to gain EXP in PR2, and the fastest way currently is with Happy Hour with 4 EXP hats. What if in the "Vault of Magics" there can be a category of EXP multipliers you can purchase and the price increases on depending which EXP multiplier you choose. The choices are:

2x
3x
5x 
10x (most expensive)

I'm not sure if this can be helpful for ranking up players that are above Rank 55 faster, but it's just an idea that could be added if needed. These multipliers only last for a week.

Idea 2:
I thought of adding a new item in the item blocks called "Noclip", if you use the item, you basically become a translucent player and you have the ability to fly around and go through blocks, for ONLY 5 seconds. But the problem is, it sounds a bit too OP. BUT, if you're stuck inside a block after 5 seconds, you will fall down without being able to move. If you fall into the void or in a net, you'll be teleported back to the safe block you were standing on before using the item.

Honestly I came up with these at the top of my head. I have no idea if they sound too overpowered or just plain dumb ideas. Share some feedback!
IHaveDaCowboyz Artifact
50x exp for a week? Jeez. Even with one single day, you could basically reach rank 55 from scratch. And would that scale with Happy Hours, so x100 exp? Then we're theoretically getting rank 57+3s in one day.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, IHaveDaCowboyz
(23rd June 2020, 5:01 PM)Mystery Wrote: 50x exp for a week? Jeez. Even with one single day, you could basically reach rank 55 from scratch. And would that scale with Happy Hours, so x100 exp? Then we're theoretically getting rank 57+3s in one day.
I might remove the 50x idea just for the sake of it being too OP during happy hours.
IHaveDaCowboyz Artifact