Permanent Stun [Bug]
Video 
The permanent stun bug as requested. I am not able to recreate the permanent stun caused by hitting a bomb and touching a net shortly afterwards  every time because it is a timing thing. However there are some other instances of this bug that I have noticed through experience... I do have some theories of why this happens but I can't confirm...let me know if you need more info.

Can you get the bomb permanent glitch to work outside of LE? I have a theory that if you hit the RESTART button in LE, it creates weird glitches like if you hit restart when your testing a level and hit a rotate block and spawns you way off. I’m not saying that those are conntected, but I just have a feeling that it has something to do with hitting the restart button over and over
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Titanium
It can be done outside of LE. Only reason I did it in LE was because it took me a lot of tries to do it and in LE I can just restart quickly.
Getting permanently stunned in trap levels is not uncommon at all! It does infact happen outside of LE, and more often than you'd think too.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Tejs For This Useful Post:
  • Titanium