Changes
Things have been a little shaky lately, to say the least. In light of recent events, the staff team has taken a step back to do some reflection on the relationship we have with the community.

We value all of you so much, and it's time we acknowledge it. That means we need to listen to you when you have criticism. We need to be more in touch with how the community is feeling. We need to stop making decisions by ourselves without consulting the relevant members of the community.

We've decided that, in order to get a better understanding of and line of communication with the community, we will be appointing a player to the position of Community Ambassador. This person will have a few responsibilities, including advising staff on public opinion and having input on decisions that affect the community. Most importantly, however, this person will collect community feedback and relay that to the staff team anonymously, so as to eliminate all elements of bias towards the person giving the feedback.

The person we've appointed to hold the position of Community Ambassador is @AspectZero. You can contact him via his Discord handle, AspectZero#5472 (anyone in the JV/PRG servers can contact him without adding him as a friend).

We recognize that this won't fix all of the problems, but is a start that is long overdue. We want nothing more than to make everyone feel safe and welcome in this community. We can't change the past, but we're going to do our best to improve moving forward.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Aspect will do an amazing job!!! Yay!!! Big Grin

I actually really love this, that the staff is taking the time to hear our concerns to better our community Smile
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Athena
I love this new idea, a Community Ambassador. (Congratulations, @AspectZero ) Big Grin I know you'll do great.

I hope with this new concept, it'll create a much happier environment here at Jiggmin's Village. I hope we all start going to Aspect and the staff with respect with our issues and opinions to create change.

Big thanks to the staff team for listening to some people's opinions and taking action to move towards a better community. ^^
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766, Northadox
This seems unnecessary given how small the community is and the fact that everyone already knows each other. I think that having an anonymous feedback page would be a reasonable alternative.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Legend For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(7th August 2020, 4:48 PM)Legend Wrote: This seems unnecessary given how small the community is and the fact that everyone already knows each other. I think that having an anonymous feedback page would be a reasonable alternative.

We considered that, but there wouldn't be a way for someone to get a response without recording data identifying the person who gave the feedback.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Wink 
Not tryna start the issues or anythang, just find it kinda funny that you appointed a community ambassador without the community’s input  Big Grin Cool Tongue
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to okbob3 For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766, AspectZero, bls1999, Dangevin, gemj, JEEJAYEM, John m., lalafox, Lego-man945, Northadox, tadtad, Zelante, ~JBG~
(7th August 2020, 4:54 PM)okbob3 Wrote: Not tryna start the issues or anythang, just find it kinda funny that you appointed a community ambassador without the community’s input  Big Grin Cool Tongue

[Image: 1r5o7y.jpg]

We all knew is was gonna come back, as everyone else that randomly "quits" withh a big "i quit" message

what staff power do u have as "Community Ambassador"
Enjoy the Freedom
(7th August 2020, 5:08 PM)Free Wrote: what staff power do u have as "Community Ambassador"

He has no disciplinary power whatsoever.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(7th August 2020, 5:10 PM)bls1999 Wrote: He has no disciplinary power whatsoever.
However he has the power to manipulate opinions based on what he believes is best which is even more dangerous then that.
Lmao, ya’ll. Can we please just appreciate that they’re *trying* something to better the community. It may work, it may not. But i think that the fact that they’re inputting something that hasn’t been tried before is a step forward. It may not be perfect for a while, but like they said, they are human.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • GI_John
hi
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, Uptight 534
I'm just happy to be here.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766, gemj, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, Northadox
(7th August 2020, 8:09 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: I'm just happy to be here.

Me too
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, Uptight 534
cool orange color
i failed the mario twitter challenge
(7th August 2020, 8:23 PM)ThePizzaEater1000 Wrote: cool orange color

looks more like a yellow-ish gold to me
(7th August 2020, 10:17 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: looks more like a yellow-ish gold to me

def halloween orange
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(7th August 2020, 10:51 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: def halloween orange

halloween orange def leans more towards reddish orange territory
(7th August 2020, 10:58 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: halloween orange def leans more towards reddish orange territory

it's 100% orange what 😂

but I like it Cool
orang e