I recreated CELESTE Chapter 1 A-Side in PR2!
Hi all! A very small portion of you might recognize me as the guy who recreated UNDERTALE in PR2 back in 2016. Now I'm happy to announce I had finished CELESTE Chapter 1 A-Side.

This took me quite some time, around 2 weeks, done mainly by opening PR2 and screenshots of CELESTE from neoseeker.com side-by-side and just copying directly. I took the liberty of altering a few placements to better suit the PR2 game-style.

The level would actually be completed a week ago, but I made the mistake of starting the level in the default position, and I ended up hitting the roof around 90% completion. So I had to start all over again, this time dragging the 1 block to the lower left of the screen before opening two tabs and copy/pasting again. It SUCKS. And what's worse, because I had two level editors open at the same time, the game flagged my IP address as suspicious and I was locked out of the game for two days.

So yea, I finally had it done! The Strawberry collectibles in CELESTE are now transformed into Finish blocks, and the level is now an Objective level. At the very early stages, I used Heart Blocks to simulate Strawberries, but I later figured out doing it Objective level-style would be much more meaning and can correlate to actual bragging rights.

Give it a go! Level ID: 6503442.

I'll probably do a YouTube showcase of the level later this week, as I had done previously for the UNDERTALE one as well. 

Feel free to give me suggestions about it, such as if you think some parts are harder and easier than usual!

My First attempt! https://youtu.be/Syo9rSaRFeI
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Battlealvin2009 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, TRUC