CotM Round 32
Welcome to Round #32 of Campaign of the Month!

You'll be able to submit your Campaigns on this thread.
Additionally, if you have any levels you'd like to advertise, you can post them here too.

Guidelines

- Do not copy others' submissions.
- Do not include levels that are already in permanent Campaigns or award prizes (i.e. Hat Factory and The Golden Compass cannot be used).
- Try not to include levels that include advanced glitches or maneuvers.
- You are limited to two levels per creator per campaign (this includes any of their accounts).

You are allowed to include any level in your Campaign that appears on PR2 (including your own); however, all levels must adhere to the PR2 rules (e.g. the level Treasury by PooZy would not adhere to the PR2 rules due to having profanity). Remember: this is the first thing users will see when starting the game!

The contest host has the authority to modify/add rules as they see fit.

Submission Format

PR2 Name: Your PR2 name (the one you want your prize on)
Theme (if applicable): Example
Theme Explanation (if applicable): This is an example campaign.
Level 1: A tutorial level
Level 2: An easy level
Level 3: An easy level
Level 4: A more difficult level
Level 5: A more difficult level
Level 6: A more difficult level
Level 7: A challenging level
Level 8: A challenging level
Level 9: Something really challenging

This month's theme is going to be the "Best of Pr2" theme. Compile the best, most famous, and most enjoyable levels throughout Pr2's history to compete to be displayed during Flash's final month.

To help after voting concludes, if possible, please include Level ID's with your submissions!

For more information, please visit the main thread for Campaign of the Month.
Submissions close November 24th, 2020. Happy creating! Big Grin
PR2 Name: Kwing

Beginner's Climb by Minimania of EE
S.O.S by Lego-man945
Forest Temple DM REMAKE by TadTad

Zerostar (SuperJump) by Overbeing
Rocky Cliff by justinbob100
54 by Hallow

Race against time by Addy888*
The Raid by Vegatableman
Compact Hat Factory by ~JBG~

Wink

EDIT: Shame on me for not thinking of this sooner.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kwing For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766, Justinbob100, Lego-man945, Overbeing
pr2 name: ~jbg~

Newbieland 3* by animorphs (4964814)
Kirby Land by Overbeing (2500387)
Purple Heart by kinx (6273238)
Wasteland by PooZy (1609773)
Spongebob by ,CARLOS (4789210)
Portal Temple by justinbob100 (6376626)
Item Advantage by TRUC (6467227)
Bomb Run by JGPrix (6338678)
Classic Traps By Devious Shadows (3284433)
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Justinbob100
PR2 Name - Dexterity

Grasslands by Linxyz
Rank 0

One of the more forgotten tutorial levels in the game which sucks because I honestly think that this is one of the better examples. It has a lot of varied gameplay and it distributes the guide to the blocks in a really clean way, as well as the fact that the art in the level is incredibly well done too.

Dragon Island by RedDragonEye
Rank 0

A fun second level which has simple gameplay mechanics for players who finished the tutorial and want to start playing levels with a bit more going on. The artwork in this level is really eye-catching for players and the mini boss-fight at the end with the mines adds a small challenge for the player to help transition the skill for upcoming levels.

Comet Storm by Cooldude90
Rank 1

The "Urban Race" or "Cretaceous Race" of this campaign, I'm pretty sure it's compulsory to add a speed-item only to a campaign hence why I decided to use Comet Storm for this one. What I enjoy about this level is that it has a theme for the player: instead of it being just a race the player has a goal which is to dodge the comets (which are covered in mines) falling from the sky and make it to the cave. I think the mixture of high speed gameplay whilst trying to avoid the mines makes me agree that this level deserves it's place as the third level in the campaign, as the level still has simple gameplay and is only a minute or so long.

Dawn Forest by Umbra
Rank 3

By far my favourite deathmatch level. Back in 2015 I used to play on this map all the time: the design and the fair placements of the heart and happy blocks ended up leading with some really fun and enjoyable games, as well as the fact that the art in this level is absolutely phenomenal and doesn't distract the gameplay like a lot of other DM maps do.

Desert Moon by Prophecy
Rank 5

Ok I will admit this level has been recycled for campaigns a little bit, but it's for a good reason: this level is really freaking good. For a level which was made back in 2010 the gameplay is enjoyable but the art is the main reason... it's astonishing, especially considering how difficult it can be to use the level editing brushes. The gameplay also snugs in really well for this area of the campaign hence why I don't hesitate to place it fifth in the campaign.

Aether Castle by Justinbob100
Rank 5

Honestly, putting a level like this in the middle row of the campaign is criminal and I know that trust me. However this level is just too good to leave out: the gameplay is incredibly fun, the artwork matches the theme really well and all in all just brings out the true best of what PR2 has to offer. I really would put this at a higher stage in the campaign but considering it's only capped at rank 5 players I don't have much of a choice. Nevertheless, the level doesn't pressure the players with time and it does offer good practice for future levels so I don't regret this decision.

Futuristic City by Azyssd
Rank 12

This is where the levels start picking up the skill needed to finish them, and I think that Futuristic City goes from that intermediate to expert transition really well. The gameplay in this level is refreshing as it keeps the player engaged with new challenges, and with its fair difficulty puts the player on edge in certain situations. Although the level isn't as well known as others I've listed, the gameplay I believe is something that needs to be showcased in a campaign for players to get some enjoyment out of.

Exodus by Mr Propre
Rank 13

Although this level isn't necessarily that hard, I like to imagine it as "the level before the final challenge" and by those standards this level fits that description completely: an eerily empty level which throws in some quite tough gameplay layouts in specific locations to catch the regular player off guard. I think the art also captures the abnormality of this level really well too with the empty night sky and the strange ground covering the blocks.

Caelum by Ezmeralda
Rank 15

The final level of the campaign, I played this one myself and even I found it to be quite difficult. Of course I couldn’t attempt a “best of PR2” campaign without featuring one of Ezmeralda’s levels and I must say it wasn’t a tough decision for me to decide on Caelum for the final level. The gameplay is really tough and puts those who haven’t done their practice to shame. Gonna admit: bit of a weird transition from eerie empty dark level to super hard heavenly level, but if I have to choose one level from all the levels this difficulty that also have good gameplay and artwork I must say this one takes the cake.

As much as I wanted to use the all-time best level creators like PooZy, Rammjet, the Mf lads and Overbeing I feel like they were just too recycled for me to pick a fresh level for the campaign, with that I also tried to avoid as many of Dagg’s levels he included in the same theme 2 years ago. Nevertheless I’m happy with the selection I’ve got and hopefully I’ll have the time and commitment to start making just as awesome levels as these ones.  Rolleyes
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dexterity For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry, Hallow, Justinbob100
Submissions are closed and voting is open!