[PR2 Bug] Friends List Bug
I'm pretty sure this issue is very rare and only happens with certain players such as this one, the issue being that I can't remove this player off my friend's list no matter how hard I try.

I think this has some relation to a name change from an old existing account to a new one and then the new account gets deleted or the user has changed their name again which makes it so the old account has their name given back again? Ok yeah that's quite confusing I'm not too sure how to describe it but since it's a bug I might as well suggest it here Rolleyes

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Dexterity For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
That seems to be because that name actually has whitespace at the beginning. The server treats it as the same when in reality they're two different accounts.

This is why it's better to do things by user ID. Maybe in 162 or beyond...

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Fixed in v163!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.