How's your Christmas? (2020)
How's your Christmas or equivalent holiday you celebrate? Christmas is just starting for most of us but it'll have passed for some of you, so just post/update your post as the day progresses or post at the end of it. What kind of presents did you get or give? Did you visit family? Any special meals/holiday baking? Have you enjoyed the day? Let us know below! And pics are welcome! 

Currently 1:36 AM for me so I'll post sometime later :p, quite excited though!
Ah, it's going alright, just spamming on AF. I bought my mom a laptop cause the one she had was really slow. She got me a Switch game I'm pretty sure, and an electric duster for my PC. We're not getting together with family this year, so I'm just chilling at home.

Happy holidays everyone
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Hi!!! Merry Christmas to you! Going decent so far. I got a good one hour of sleep but COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE. One Christmas celebration down. Two more to go. Smile
Not able to visit my lovely grandparents which I usually do on christmas, but it's still nice.
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]
I currently feel sick so that’s rough
It's going well so far! We have cold weather down here in Florida! Big Grin
Getting a seasonal job for the Chirstmas season is a great way to enjoy the holidays (I genuinely enjoy this job). Gotta love how the greatest present as an adult is socks.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
Went great, got a lot of clothes which I definitely needed (used to hate getting clothes as gifts when I was younger but now it's a staple lol) as well as some games and PC related stuff. Had some different cookies as well as a little eggnog that all tasted great, I rarely eat junk so it was nice to cheat (taste better anyway when you don't eat like that often :p). Had various Mexican dishes for dinner like tamales and quesadillas which tasted amazing, did this last year as well so might be a tradition now lol. And of course just enjoyed hanging out with my family, almost more excited for their gifts than mine. Anyway, Merry Christmas y'all