Post a picture of your car
Title, remember to censor your license plate Smile

I have a 2013 honda civic lx

[Image: 20210121-155455.jpg]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Uptight 534
2005 Honda Accord LX - Four-cylinder

Thanks for creating this when my car is in for mechanical service (broken fuel lines and battery). It was fun coming back to school and on the first time driving the car smelling like gasoline, looking at the fuel gauge slowly falling, and opening the hood to the engine bay covered in gasoline. This is what happens when a car (specifically, fuel lines) are fifteen years old.

It is this, but with cracks, dents, scrapes, worn hubcaps, etc.:
[Image: ACCORD%2B2.jpg]
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM
(21st January 2021, 6:11 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: 2005 Honda Accord LX - Four-cylinder

Thanks for creating this when my car is in for mechanical service (broken fuel lines and battery). It was fun coming back to school and on the first time driving the car smelling like gasoline, looking at the fuel gauge slowly falling, and opening the hood to the engine bay covered in gasoline. This is what happens when a car (specifically, fuel lines) are fifteen years old.

It is this, but with cracks, dents, scrapes, worn hubcaps, etc.:
[Image: ACCORD%2B2.jpg]

Dang that sounds bad. Hope the repair doesnt cost a lot.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Uptight 534
2016 Kai Soul
source: google images
[Image: SybCwuK.jpg]

no, i didnt get the car because of the commercial, it was ironic.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM
(21st January 2021, 6:23 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: Dang that sounds bad. Hope the repair doesnt cost a lot.
Thank you. Relatively, the repair is not that much (~$550 parts and labor). Fuel lines are cheap and easy to replace. The issue is the fuel lines only comes from Honda, so the facility has to wait three to five business days for it to ship, "from the other side of the country." Still better than the car/occupants going on fire, lol.

The battery most likely costs more. I usually like to replace the battery on my own, but since it is there, might as well get it done.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM
Too lazy to go outside rn and take a picture of my car but, I own a Kia Forte Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM
Thats mine

Attached Files Image(s)

Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MoonFiredk For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, JEEJAYEM
2007 Toyota Camry: Might be getting a new car tho Wink

[Image: ndukyT2.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM
I prayed for a reaction haha xD. I doesn't have any car at all xD. But that porsche looks dope tho xD
Folding @ Home
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to MoonFiredk For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM
(22nd January 2021, 11:31 AM)MoonFiredk Wrote: I prayed for a reaction haha xD. I doesn't have any car at all xD. But that porsche looks dope tho xD

I was just slightly doubtful lol
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • MoonFiredk
(22nd January 2021, 12:49 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: I was just slightly doubtful lol
Haha xD
Folding @ Home
hahaha losers

Attached Files Image(s)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ranko Danko For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, DivineZerinus, JEEJAYEM, MoonFiredk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766, bls1999, DivineZerinus, JEEJAYEM, MoonFiredk
(25th January 2021, 3:03 AM)Mystery Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
What a car! Is there space for me?
Folding @ Home
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to MoonFiredk For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(27th January 2021, 12:15 AM)Fam93 Wrote: That's my current car! 2020 Shelby Mustang Gt500, blacked out with dark Tints at 5% 💪🏼🔥

Edit: He deleted his post. What's the point in pretending you have an expensive sports car when you don't?

2020 Shelby Mustang GT500? I guess all those images on Pinterest are wrong about it being a 2015 Mustang.

[Image: ZLzacGd.png]

Not that the car in the image a GT500 anyway. Here's what it actually looks like. The front is completely different. Who are you trying to impress?
[Image: Ix5bLyr.png]
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Stxtics
(27th January 2021, 12:50 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: 2020 Shelby Mustang GT500? I guess all those images on Pinterest are wrong about it being a 2015 Mustang.

[Image: ZLzacGd.png]

Not that the car in the image a GT500 anyway. Here's what it actually looks like. The front is completely different. Who are you trying to impress?
[Image: Ix5bLyr.png]
You know that was completely uncalled for, right? Don't be like one of those people who hop online and expose others. It's out of the scope of this thread.
(27th January 2021, 1:43 AM)Fam93 Wrote: You know that was completely uncalled for, right? Don't be like one of those people who hop online and expose others. It's out of the scope of this thread.

This is a place for people to share the cars they own. Clearly you stole that image of the Mustang and claimed it was yours, so I wanted to respond and keep this thread free from posts like that. I couldn't have exposed you if you didn't lie about what you had anyway.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Rank, Stxtics
(27th January 2021, 1:47 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: This is a place for people to share the cars they own. Clearly you stole that image of the Mustang and claimed it was yours, so I wanted to respond and keep this thread free from posts like that. I couldn't have exposed you if you didn't lie about what you had anyway.
Why does it matter? The problem is, you clearly couldn't help but hop online, trying to start something on here, when clearly no one else cares, I promise you.
[Image: d3EHesRt-fmnryls2W-sG4zPkCBA7mNYNX0voIrF...0c6a81e9b8]
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thique For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM, Rank
(27th January 2021, 1:51 AM)Fam93 Wrote: Why does it matter? The problem is, you clearly couldn't help but hop online, trying to start something on here, when clearly no one else cares, I promise you.

don't get butthurt because you got called out in your bullshit my guy, no need to lie to feel better about yourself. it's okay if you drive something like this my guy.

[Image: Nissan-S-Cargo-1024x638.jpg]
[Image: sigimage.php?un=Fears&t=143016]
[Image: sigimage.php?un=Mage&t=143016]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robo For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bazooka, ExplosionZ, JEEJAYEM