5k tomorrow

It's that time again, after about 2 months of practice and running on my own, it's time to begin the race that I've been focusing on for some time. 

this is the plan for RACE DAY

[Image: BpRjcFm.jpg]

cloudy with a chance of rain!

it will be a 5 PM race, so I will be planning my entire day out to the tee

Sunday, February 28th, 2021; 5:15 start. 

wake up at 9 am and eat breakfast, which will be oatmeal and a banana, with a cup of coffee.
I got to make sure to drink 20 ounces of water!

lunch is going to be something simple so at 3:00 pm I will eat something small. I plan on eating toast and eggs with a glass of soymilk(allergic to dairy) and 20 more ounces of water!

head to the park at 4 pm and I start my warmups and stretch with my foam roller. 

4:30 pm: I should be warmed up and I should go and run 8 minutes out and 8 minutes back, about 2 miles warmup. once done with the warmup run, I will put on running tags and stickers and drink 2 cups of water then huddle (just myself, self positive thoughts and remember back I ran cross country with my team and feel the emotions that are running high in my head. make a 5-minute prayer just like the ol' days)

5:00 pm get in line and get ready for the gun.

stay tuned to find out how the race went in the mud!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, David, ExplosionZ, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, Mia, Uptight 534
gl!
á
How did it go?
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]