Bonus Exp
Before you judge the title of this thread & the person who made it.. all I ask if you can just hear me out, thank you.

Do you guys recall when Jiggmin place a 'Captchas' (not sure if that's how you spell it, so sorry if it's wrong).  But when you're able to click the correct picture 'Cat' you get your exp + 250 exp bonus?

1) Bonus Exp:  Bring back a version of 'Captchas' but instead of having to click on a picture, at the end of the race, no matter what type of map it's, campaign, atb, today's best, newest/any modes, you'll receive a 250 exp bonus or in a happy hour, it'll be 500 exp.

This idea would be fair for everyone, it isn't gonna break or increase anything since most player are really trying to be in the rank 70's their exp bar is still gonna take forever to reach. 

2) Artifact Exp Change: 50,000 exp x[Your Rank but in decimal]

For ex; Colind's rank 79, but if you defeat him in a map his rank +5= 84 pts. So I propose where if I get the artifact on Colind it'll be 50,000 exp x0.84 = (42,000 exp + 50,000 exp = 92,000 exp) that Colind will get when getting the Artifact. 

This idea isn't gonna abuse or really gain anything, like I said, my exp bar is currently 227M, 92k/ wk (if the PR2 Staff change it every week, sometime they don't cause they're busy) 92k x4= 368k/month which is equivalent about 12.5 hr of macroing. 

3) VoM Hat Bonus Item: Firstly I want to say, if this item is in PR2, you best know this would be the new $ maker for Jiggmin along w/ combining with Happy Hour. 

Information on the Item; 

Title: Hat Bonus
Logo: Picture of an Exp Hat

Pricing: x1 (50 Jigg Coin) > x2 (100 JC) > x3 (200 JC) > x4 (400 JC) > x5 (800 JC) > etc (you see the pattern)

It's gonna be like Rank Token, for ex; 

50 JC + 100 JC + 200 JC + 400 JC + 800 JC = 1,550 Jigg Coin to get x5 

Intended use: I want this to be where you can buy it for the entire guild and like rank tokens last for a week. (yeah you're adding x5 or more 'Hat Bonus' but you're paying a lot of $ so a week is a fair deal. 

Minimum: x1 
Maximum x10

Be nice when posting your opinion, comment below if you got anymore ideas to this thread.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Atari4600, Battlealvin2009, ExplosionZ