[PR2 Bug] Stats not resetting after guild tokens expire
Tongue 
Yesterday my guild tokens on my alt expired and I'm base rank 47 with 3 added guild tokens. When they expired, I found out that I still had rank 50 stats instead of 47. It did not go down as it's supposed to. Logging out didn't fix it, so I had to lower my stats.
Can you elaborate? What's the expected action vs. the actual action?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(1st March 2021, 7:45 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Can you elaborate? What's the expected action vs. the actual action?

Sure. The expected action, usually in the past, your stats would reset to default; 50 50 50, but now when the guild tokens expire, the stats stay the same when you previously had it, (with the guild tokens on). For example, my stats were 100 50 50 like 2 hours before my guild tokens expire, and when they expired, they stayed the same. The only way to get it down was to change my speed to 97 and I couldn't move it up anymore.