Hot Thread Ideas
I'm trying to get better at coming up with relevant threads that people actually care about. Here lately, I'm seeing quite a few threads that seem to grab y'alls attention right away, enough to reply back. So yeah, what's something that y'all ACTUALLY care about? Maybe I can somehow turn it into an interesting thread that'll grab your attention right away.

That's one of my goals for this year. I have a couple of interesting things in mind, but I don't know if you're actually going to look into it. I figured instead of just coming up with threads off the fly, I'll ask you guys what you would like to see from my future threads. So if anyone has any suggestions at all, let me know below and I'll see what I can do.
(13th March 2021, 1:25 AM)AlphaZ Wrote: We should have a thread about sim maps and which ones are the best. 620,000 users have played my map in particular.

You macroed your play count, doesn't count noob 🀣😏
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Different
(13th March 2021, 1:25 AM)AlphaZ Wrote: We should have a thread about sim maps and which ones are the best. 620,000 users have played my map in particular.
If enough people are gonna jump in, then I'll consider it lol
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  β€’ AlphaZ

Objectively Swimming 001 by Super Cola Dragon Cool
They're updated 29th Feb 2020 Leap Day lmao (at least in this timezone)
and I misspelt Objectively as Obectively like 100 times and it's gonna take me forever to delete all the incorrectly spelt ones lmao
actually I could prob just unpublish them all
Γ‘
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  β€’ AlphaZ, Different
So far I got about 2-3 people who are interested in doing a thread about sim maps. I need at least 2 more people to jump on the bandwagon and I'll consider it done.
Make a thread about sleeping, it's my favorite activity
Zack means everythingΒ to meΒ πŸ’›
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Ashley766, Different
(14th March 2021, 11:16 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: I was just memeing, pls don't actually make a thread about sim maps.
What's something you and the others would like to see from my future threads?
Make a thread about food!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  β€’ AlphaZ, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Different, Janelle, Mia
So far I have simming, sleeping, and food πŸ€” Which ever one gets outvoted, or if another suggestion overpowers one of these, I'll consider it done! 🀝
(15th March 2021, 7:33 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: Make a thread about food!!
4 People want a thread about food πŸ€” Alright, done deal! πŸ€πŸ‘πŸΊπŸ˜ŠπŸ’πŸ₯‘πŸ₯¨πŸ₯“πŸ₯ž
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  β€’ AlphaZ, Ashley766